The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Grooming Brushes.

JohnT

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, can anyone tell what is the best brush for everyday brushing my Malticon?

I would have thought a coarse toothed comb would be best, as bushes tend to go over the coat and a toothed comb penetrates the hair down to the roots and removes matts and tangled coats a lot better.

If you can just use a brush for humans,,as the doggy ones can be expensive and do the same job..my GSD I had and now the Borzoi just use normal brushes.The one I’m using now is a nylon brush and sometimes times use a big handled comb.
What I mean by normal is human brushes can be coarse tooth comb,,or a pin brush .I looked at proper dog brushes and a few people have said human ones are just as good.

I always use a comb for my maltese, she will be 3 next month, brush dosnt go through her coat, she lives being groomed, started as a pup with treats, now she gets excited when comb comes out, also goes to the groomers every 12 weeks

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back