The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Moestar retractable dog lead

Blue8961

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I bought a very cool looking and functional (so far) retractable dog lead. It wasn't cheap at £40 but so far I'm very happy with it. Bought from Ali express made by Moestar.

Attachments

• 20230118_095201.jpg
    20230118_095201.jpg
    952.6 KB · Views: 85
That does look cool... but I've never been a fan of retractable leads as they can so easily get yanked out of your hand and that one doesn't look too easy to hold on to, imo. I much prefer a long line myself, much easier and safer to work with.

That does look cool... but I've never been a fan of retractable leads as they can so easily get yanked out of your hand and that one doesn't look too easy to hold on to, imo. I much prefer a long line myself, much easier and safer to work with.
When T was a pup, I had one. He did exactly that, yanked it out of my hand and of course the plastic handle bounced along behind him, 'chasing' him as he tried to run away from it. I also cringe when I see people using them unlocked on pavements. Or attached to a collar rather than a harness.

Last edited:
I used extendable leads with my Jack Russell with a harness ...as long as they are used properly I never had a problem with them ...
Never seen one that lights up :rolleyes:

When T was a pup, I had one. He did exactly that, yanked it out of my hand and of course the plastic handle bounced along behind him, 'chasing' him as he tried to run away from it. I also cringe when I see people using them unlocked on pavements. Or attached to a collar rather than a harness.
This is me 100%. Keep your cringing to yourself.

Its beautiful to hold on to, a perfect circle. The light has 8 colours to choose, it has a handy separate torch, it also functions as a step counter when you use the special app. It feels quite heavy and is clearly built solid. Walking with this lead has been a pleasure and I've got compliments from other dog walkers about it. If it lasts me a year then I'm happy. We shall see how long it lasts its the real test.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back