Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural and safe cannabinoid, found most abundantly in Hemp.
It is non-addictive, and non-psychoactive (it can't get you high!).
CBD works by binding to cannabinoid receptors in the endocannabinoid system (ECS). The main role of the ECS is to regulate homeostasis, which means to restore balance. It is involved in a variety of physiological processes, including regulating pain and inflammation, cardiovascular and digestive health, cognitive and memory functions, immunity, and lots more. All mammals, including humans, horses and dogs have an ECS, but not all mammals have sufficient cannabinoids in their system, which is where supplementation can come in.
Hempine CBD is sourced from the flowers of Organic Hemp plants, which is the highest quality CBD possible.
What Are The Effects And Benefits Of CBD?
Hempine CBD helps with:
- Anxiety (calming)
- Inflammation and pain relief
- Gastrointestinal issues (ulcers, inflammation)
- Boosting the immune system (prevent against sickness and disease)
- Anti-nausea (during transportation)
- Improving overall health (by maintaining homeostasis / balance)
- Nutritional Benefits (Vitamins A, D, E, and K, Omega-3 & Omega-6, plus lots more!)
- Increased appetite
Please visit the website (hempine.co.uk) or email me email@example.com for more info!