The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

1st Holiday - Advice Please

NickyVN

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have booked for Kendall's first holiday, we are going to the Cotswolds staying in a B+B. Being his first time away looking for some advice on helping him to settle. He usually sleeps downstairs in his crate at home, he will be sleeping in our room at the B+B. We were planning on taking his crate for in the room, do you think this is best. Aso any other tips or things to take for our first holiday!!

When I have gone away I always take a crate, much easier. If your whippet is used to sleeping in a crate you will have no problem.

Always take their crate ..i know it can be clumbersome in the car but the dog will be so happy to have his bed with him...

once you have taken him on holiday you will find you cannot bear to put in kennels when away..so all your holidays from now on will be to his comfort..if you decide on Cornwall it is a very dog friendly place and alot of pubs will let you take the dog in...also they have a map of all the dog friendly beaches there which is brilliant..there is even a dog friendly stately home where you sign the dog in as the vistior....hope you have a geat time when you go....

wetake our dogs on holiday all the time and they love it if you dog is used with the crate it will be fine as long as it has something there belonging to it

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back