Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2 Gorgeous Dogs Need A New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

laura_d

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i have 2 gorgeous dogs a black lad and collie cross, both very friendly and placid , around 3 years old. Unfortunately due to an unforseen move i need to rehome them, it has to be a loving home with someone who will have lots of time for them, i cry when i take them to kennels so you can imagine how hard this is for me!! we need to move in less than a month and the last place i want to send them is to a rescue shelter, can anyone or does anyone know of someone who can provide that loving home??

Please Please get in touch if your that someone!!

It might help anyone who might consider them if you could give a bit more information.

How big are they, how are they with other dogs, cats, children? Any idea what sort of cross the 'black lad' is? Whereabouts are you? Do they need to stay together?

Loads of luck finding a home for these two. Have you tried advertising them on any of the rescue forums such as Dogpages or The Refuge? :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, i meant to put black lab, the cross is a medium sized dog, absolutely fine with other dogs, children and not sure about cats! We live in north yorkshire and would like them to stay together, thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back