The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2 pix - tell me, please, how does *this* grow-up to become THAT?!?

leashedForLife

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register

OK, i'm the 1st to admit that there are scammers on CraigsList, but there are also good folks who are perfectly genuine, with the actual article, in the condition they claim it to be - I've sold, bought, given away, adopted, traded, etc, & mostly, it's been fine.
A very few bad actors.

HOWEVER - if U post this photo that's spozed to be a baby-pic...

Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 6.12.57 PM.png

... then how in H*** does that kitten turn into THIS cat?!?!... I mean, c'mon!

Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 6.13.18 PM.png

U really expect me to believe that a kit with gloves & a bib, white eyeliner, white chin & white smudge on what-i-believe-to-be his multicolor TABBY face & body, turned into a FEMALE calico, with a split face & entirely-white front, legs, & collar?!

The poster must think we're all blind. :p Sheesh. :D Nothing wrong with the cat, but jeebus, fella, give us some credit; just 'cuz U don't have a kitten photo of yer adult kitty is no reason to snatch a random photo that looks sorta-kinda like her, & try to palm it off as her childhood portrait. :rolleyes: Hoo, baby. :oops: that's embarrassing.

Does ANYBODY think that's really her, & her adult coat somehow changed completely?
:eek:

- terry, still amazed at this ad!

I know less about cats than I do dogs (so almost nothing!), but they do look like two different creatures.

QUOTE, Flobo:

What's CraigsList ??

On-line direct sale classifieds & community ads - sorta like PreLoved or GumTree, but Craigs started 'way earlier & included community bulletin-boards & swap meets, announcements of church raffles or saints' festivals, public-service announcements, personal ads, & all sorts of stuff.

for example -
craigslist: london, UK jobs, apartments, for sale, services, community, and events

jobs, pets, gigs, collectibles, used furniture, re-gifting, U name it.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back