The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2 Year Old Lurcher Looking For New Home

Jones

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone :) friend of ours knows someone who needs to re home their lurcher as their moving to Australia, don't know many details at the moment other than she's a two year old whippet/collie.

Will try and get more details but here's a pic :)

IMG_1683_2.jpg

Anyone interested pm me and I'll put you in touch with the owner :)

Cheers

Steve

She's beautiful! :wub: Wonder why they aren't taking her with them?

What a beauty. Hope she finds a good home real soon.

:luck:

Jones said:
Hi everyone  :)   friend of ours knows someone who needs to re home their lurcher as their moving to Australia, don't know many details at the moment other than she's a two year old whippet/collie.
Will try and get more details but here's a pic  :)

IMG_1683_2.jpg

Anyone interested pm me and I'll put you in touch with the owner  :)

Cheers

Steve

Why are they not going to take the dog? it is possible :blink: A dog is for life not just for until you decide to go to Australia!!!! :( :(

whippetgood said:
Why are they not going to take the dog? it is possible :blink:   A dog is for life not just for until you decide to go to Australia!!!! :(   :(

My thoughts exactly to be honest :(

what a gorgeous dog,lovely colour :wub:

all dogs arnt suied to australia, and for a young family to move out there and not have a lot of money it just cant be done,a lot of dogs also dont take to moving out to aus and are BETTER of staying here so get of your soap boxes and get into the real world,mark :oops:

Sorry everyone :b but please ignore this now as the owners are obviously :clown: s

Cheers

Steve

whats happening with her now? she being rehomed or they keeping her? :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
whats happening with her now? she being rehomed or they keeping her?  :thumbsup:

dont think they really know themselves i spoke to them about homing her they said they would ring back, to let me know either way as they were undecided,never heard anything

markbrick said:
all dogs arnt suied to australia, and for a young family to move out there and not have a lot of money it just cant be done,a lot of dogs also dont take to moving out to aus and are BETTER of staying here so get of your soap boxes and get into the real world,mark :oops:
Well said mate, moving any dog let alone a running dog to a country thats got parts that get as hot as it does in Australia can be a very bad move. I know from personal experience of a family member that tried it (unsuccessfully).

Cheers

OBE

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back