The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2008 Judges

chelynnah

Whippet Servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=8pt](This post was originally part of this thread http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....opic=31779&st=0 but for pinning purposes I thought it made more sense just to pin this on its own. Will try and keep it updated, but if there's any changes/additions please let me know)[/SIZE]

Here's all the dates, shows and judges that I have recorded. I do have it saved in a Word document if anyone wants a copy just pm me with your email address and I'll fwd it as they don't attach here well. If there's any errors please feel free to fix them. I'll update this as and when..

Wendy

Sat 5th Jan - Boston & District (no CC's till '09): Jackie Hawkins

Sun 20th Jan - Manchester: Mr Harry Boyle

Sun 9th March - Crufts: D – Mrs M Bolton-Lockhart; B – Miss E Newton

Sat 5th April - The Whippet Club: D – Mr R Newsham; B – Mr M Hagstedt (Sweden)

Sat 12th April- Hound Association Of Scotland: Knut Bluthcher

Sun 20th April - N.C.W.C.: D – Mr B Armstrong; B – Mrs C Neale

Fri 25th April - WELKS: Shirley Rawlings

Sun 4th May - National Whippet Association: D - Gay Robertson; B - Sandra Marshall

Sun 11th May - Birmingham Dog Show Society: Jackie Whittaker-Crosby

Fri 16th May - SKC: Dr J Scholes

Mon 26th May - Bath: Caroline Brown

Sat 31st May - Southern Counties: Jeff Horsewell

Thurs 12th June - Three Counties: Mrs B Molly McConkey

Sat 14th June - Whippet Club Of Scotland: Mrs EC Whimpanny

Sun 15th June - Border Union: Mike Howgate

Sat 21st June - Blackpool: Vanna Leathart

Sat 28th June - Windsor: Patsy Gilmour

Thurs 3rd July - South Wales: D – Miss J Lanning; B – Mrs L Yacoby-Wright

Tues 15th July - East Of England: Mrs P Dufty

Mon 28th July - Leeds: Helen Fielden

Sat 2nd August - Hound Association: D – Jenny Dove; B – Margaret Dixon

4-6 Aug (not sure which is hound day) - Paignton: Allan Rees

Sat 9th August - Bournemouth: Jill Peak

Fri 15th August - Welsh Kennel Club: Ben Reynolds-Frost

Sun 17th August - East Anglian Whippet Club: D - Sharon Sakson; B - Jessie McLeod

Sat 23rd August - Scottish Kennel Club: Mike Caple

Fri 29th Aug - City Of Birmingham: Mrs C Cartledge

Fri 5th Sept - Richmond: Eleanor Bothwell

Fri 12th Sept - Darlington: Martin Sanders

Sun 21st Sept - Driffield: Colin Ashmore

Sat 27th Sept Belfast: Jill Chapman

Sun 28th Sept - N.I.W.C.: Jean Shaw

Sun 5th Oct - South Yorkshire W.C.: D - Mr T Munch; B - Nev Newton

Sun 19th Oct - Midland Whippet Club: D – Mrs A Vickerstaff; B – Miss J Meakin

Fri 24th Oct - Midland Counties : Mrs JK Griffiths

Sun 9th Nov - N.E.W.S.: D - Lynn Yacoby-Wright B - Peter Hinchcliffe

Sat 6th Dec - Whippet Club of Wales: D – Anthony Rees; B – Geir Flyckt-Pedersen(USA)

Fri 12th Dec - LKA: Roger Stock

edited to update judges

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Any updates ?[/SIZE]

Mary

Mary, sorry I missed your post. It's been a busy few weeeks for us. I have some updates, and will try to get them up over the weekend.

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for updating this. That's great. Could I ask you a favour please? My name is Leathart now and I should be appearing in the Blackpool schedule as Leathart. There was a bit of confusion with the KC about it because although the Registrations Department knows I changed my name over a year ago, this was the first time that it had come to the notice of whatever department approves judges. It seems that they didn't know that Vanna Leathart & Vanna Skelley are the same person, and presumably they are still confused about it!

Thanks

Vanna

Vanna said:
Hi Wendy,
Thanks for updating this.  That's great.  Could I ask you a favour please?  My name is Leathart now and I should be appearing in the Blackpool schedule as Leathart.  There was a bit of confusion with the KC about it because although the Registrations Department knows I changed my name over a year ago, this was the first time that it had come to the notice of whatever department approves judges. It seems that they didn't know that Vanna Leathart & Vanna Skelley are the same person, and presumably they are still confused about it!

Thanks

Vanna

Hello Does anyone know who is judging Dogs at The Houndshow yet :blink:

Vanna said:
Hi Wendy,
Thanks for updating this.  That's great.  Could I ask you a favour please?  My name is Leathart now and I should be appearing in the Blackpool schedule as Leathart.  There was a bit of confusion with the KC about it because although the Registrations Department knows I changed my name over a year ago, this was the first time that it had come to the notice of whatever department approves judges. It seems that they didn't know that Vanna Leathart & Vanna Skelley are the same person, and presumably they are still confused about it!

Thanks

Vanna

Thats the reason I went double barrelled Vanna :cheers: Im sure you will always be known to lots of us as Vanna Skelly , just as I am still called Jackie Crosby , or as dawn calls me , mrs W-C :eek: :lol:

Do you know where I can get a NCWC schedule from?

thanks

Sorry Vanna - and sorry I've fixed it so late - I keep forgetting to check the pinned section.

Emma you can get an EAWC schedule from any of the members - Cathie Brown (dragonfly on here), Alayna Moreland (I'm not sure what Alayna's ID on here is). You may get a better response if you post the question in the regular showing section.

Wendy

Can someone edit the Paignton dates to the new ones! 4th, 5th & 6th August :D

hi there,

does anyone know who is doing belfast yet?? :- "

Paignton Updated.

I haven't seen an official announcement yet for the Belfast Judge.

Wenhdy

have heard that it is jill chapman?? does trhis sound right?? :blink:

I've had my Kennel Gazette and Jill Chapman Is doing Belfast and there is a change for Midland Counties it is now Jean Griffiths.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back