The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

3 Opens On The Same Day!

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
3 opens all on the same day seems a real shame 2 me tbh anyway here r the 3

1. BWRA JACK CADMAN CLASSIC ALONGSIDE THE BWRA AUTUMN PUPPY/YEARLING CHAMPIONSHIPS TOP TEN OPEN @ WALLSEND.

2. IRG MAIDEN & WINNERS @ OLD HALL NOT TOP TEN

3. BWRA SOUTH BEND OPEN NOT TT.

SO............ WHICH ONE WILL U B GOING 2?

me well il be going to the yearling champs one as i have a yearling to race.

sherry said:
1. BWRA JACK CADMAN CLASSIC ALONGSIDE THE BWRA AUTUMN PUPPY/YEARLING CHAMPIONSHIPS TOP TEN OPEN @ WALLSEND.

We will be at the Wallsend meeting as i enjoy the company track and the drive to and from plus we have a couple of yearling's to race --and some old age pensioners also ----

hope the weather is booked -----sunny as usual please ------ :oops: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

would have liked to be at old hall with my good mate the Fat Controller John but will have to miss his lovely company till week after ---

steve :thumbsup:

im not going to any il only get lost :- " :lol:

Karen-Coral said:
sherry said:

We will be at the Wallsend meeting as i enjoy the company track and the drive to and from plus we have a couple of yearling's to race --and some old age pensioners also ----

hope the weather is booked -----sunny as usual please ------ :oops: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

would have liked to be at old hall with my good mate the Fat Controller John but will have to miss his lovely company till week after ---

steve :thumbsup:

Less of the CONTROLLER Twin Steve :clown: :cheers: :luck: :luck: on sunday pal

just 4 steve ( fluke) the sun is booked 4 sun @ wallsend its been a lovely week all week. track is getting marked out tommoro so i will report on wot its looking like lol for stormy weathers.

the jack cadman format 165yds/lb weight groups 24lb 32lb off marks all in no sex allowance. 1st & 2nd thru 2 next round. 2 x l/w & 2 h/w make up final

80% payout/20% charity. 1st thru to make l/w h/w d & b final run to supreme.

scratch 36lb 40lb and no limit & vet scr

vets 20, 24, 28 and 32lb 4 x dog final 150yds front dog yd/lb ys/yr over 5 years

weigh in until 100.11am BWRA cards 2 b shown.

1 weigh only entry fee £3.50

enq alison armstrong 01388-776307

NOTE EARLY WEIGH IN 10 TILL 11AM

for anyone with pups or yearlings

BWRA autumn pups/yearlings

pups 150 yds front dog @ yd/1lb dogs & bitches seperate, 4 classes 20, 24, 28 & 32lb

sup o/all recieves bullets son trophy

open to pups 8-12 months on the day ( 2006 weardale spot)

yearlings 12-18months on the day d & b seperate up to 20, 24, 28 & 32lb

(2006 winner maizee-mu winning the toybelle trophy)

also yearling & puppy scr champs

all 2 b reg with BWRA 28 days prior to the event-card to b shown.

one weigh only! entry fee £3.50 run as weighed

weigh in untill 11am

enq to alison armstrong 01388-776307

AGAIN NOT EARLY WEIGH IN TIME.

jack cadman upto 24 upto 32 all in 1st n 2nd threw

pockett (w00t)

Rob has made corned beef pies for the wallsend open.......................now that should get people rushing to sunny wallsend (w00t) P.S They contain a secret ingredient!!!

Rob has made corned beef pies for the wallsend open.......................now that should get people rushing to sunny wallsend (w00t) P.S They contain a secret ingredient!!!

we will be at walsend as we have our yearling to run

good luck everyone

NOTHING TO RUN, :( BUT WILL SUPPORT OUR LOCAL OPEN AT THE RISING SUN.

IS THE TOASTIE MACHINE FIXED :cheers:

rob67 said:

Bet its CORNED BEEF!!!!!!!lol

STEVE

NEILPEM said:
nicky12 said:
im not going to any il only get lost  :- "  :lol:

YOU COULD ALWAYS FOLLOW ME N GEOF PARR :lol:

HOW THE WEST WAS WON---- without sat nav by pissworm !!!!the latest guide to ways around Britain---lol

don't follow Neil as he has never driven north of Sheffield ------

even gets lost on way to Highgate---

steve

We coming Carole and dad driving so I for once can have a drink :cheers: . Was running belle but on a walk tonight couldn't deside if she was limping on her front, back or all four legs so she have to get checked.

Brilliant days racing as usual from from this club---

and with 80 +dogs here a good turn out ---even though there was a shortage of pups and yearlings -----

When you think they had around 30+ at the irg meeting and i don't know how many at the bend meeting down south it looks quite promising for the sport.

How really please i was to see all the Scottish contingent supporting this event --makes a great change to run with dogs you only see now and again ---

thank you to the Wallsend team for making this a truly enjoyable days racing no arguments ---

only Colin and Alison having their usual domestic as Colin wont do as he is told --lol----

only one re-run as far as i know===

food was spot on ---and a pleasant addition --along with the hot drinks--

this Club really put themselves out to accommodate this meeting and i hope they have many more --- thank you once more.

well done to all the winners and every one competing ----

now on to the serious bit CAROLE---What happened to the SUNSHINE ?????

steve

Karen-Coral said:
Brilliant days racing as usual from from this club---
and with 80 +dogs here a good turn out ---even though there was a shortage of pups and yearlings -----

When you think they had around 30+ at the irg meeting and i don't know how many at the bend meeting down south  it looks quite promising for the sport.

How really please i was to see all the  Scottish contingent supporting this event  --makes a great change to run with dogs you only see now and again ---

thank you to the Wallsend team for making this a truly enjoyable days racing no arguments ---

only Colin and Alison  having their usual domestic as Colin wont do as  he is told --lol----

only one re-run as far as i know===

food was spot on ---and a pleasant addition --along with the  hot drinks--

this Club really put themselves out to accommodate this meeting and i hope they have many more --- thank you once more.

well done to all the winners and every one competing ----

now on to the serious bit CAROLE---What happened to the SUNSHINE ?????

steve

you left the sunshine behind Steve it was a brilliant sunny day here in the north west boring not going racing though even in the rain :blink:

3 opens on the same day, not quite sure if they were all top ten opens[don,t think they where]. i know iv,e only been back racing whippets 5 yrs but i understood that if there was a open on like the jack cadman witch iam to understand is a classic that there would be no other opens on that day.if iam wrong iam wrong and im sorry.but it seems that other opens are getting put on ,on the ass umsion that the people that race at these additional would not have been traveling to such a prestiges race as the jack cadman which i think is wrong if people did,nt have this option these top races would,nt be short of dogs yearlings or pups.

this as happened a couple of times over the last 2 seasons and one area that as really been affected is scotland they put brilliant opens on and are the most frienlest people in racing but get all there hard work by other opens getting put on willy nilly this is only my opinion and that there should be no other opens on when these pretiges races are on

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back