The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

3 Weeks Of Fun

meddling

'Dibs'
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It has been 3 weeks now since Molly came to live here, and oh what a wonderful 3 weeks they've been!!!

Flying.jpg

Autumn2010019.jpg

Autumn2010025.jpg

Autumn2010027.jpg

Autumn2010023.jpg

Trio.jpg

Autumn2010042.jpg

Autumn2010056.jpg

Autumn2010052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely the most beautiful pics ever :thumbsup:

The one of them all on the tree stump is fabulous . I would frame it if I were you :D

Think there is room on that stump for another :teehee:

I agree, the photo of all 3 on the tree stump is stunning.

Lovely to see Molly looking so settled.

Tree stump photo should be entered into a competition. Fab!

Fantastic set of photos. You've three beautiful girls :wub: Bluebell sure looks like she enjoys having a speedy playmate to keep up with her :huggles: I love the photo of all three on the tree stump - a lovely family photo :huggles:

Gorgeous girls all looking very happy together :thumbsup: LOL at flying Molly in the first photo (w00t)

Lovely photos they look a happy little family sitting on that tree stump :D o:)

lovely pics Clair.....how do you get them all to stay on the tree stump!!! (w00t)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

lovely pics Clair.....how do you get them all to stay on the tree stump!!! (w00t) :wub: :wub: :wub:
It was a bit posed, Blue and Daisy do 'stay' very well, Molly is picking it up very quickly...just wanted to have them all together! they stayed there for about 12 pics, but not many were any good!

What happy dogs and the three of them on the tree stump is a cracker! :thumbsup:

Lovely little family you have there Clairy, you all deserve each other. I love the tree stump picture too, and love the way Blue is looking at you adoringly. She is such a friendly outgoing girlie, her temperament is excellent. Molly must have to keep nipping herself, to remind herself that she hasn't died and gone to heaven xxx

Lovely little family you have there Clairy, you all deserve each other. I love the tree stump picture too, and love the way Blue is looking at you adoringly. She is such a friendly outgoing girlie, her temperament is excellent. Molly must have to keep nipping herself, to remind herself that she hasn't died and gone to heaven xxx

I think they look as if they were made for each other.... :wub:

Lovely pictures Clair....little Daisy looks happy with her new pal too... :thumbsup:

Such fantastic pictures :D

I feel better seeing Molly so happy with Blue and Daisy even though I miss her soooooo much :b

Keep taking those pictures, Clair - they look so good together :thumbsup: xxx

Such fantastic pictures :D I feel better seeing Molly so happy with Blue and Daisy even though I miss her soooooo much :b

Keep taking those pictures, Clair - they look so good together :thumbsup: xxx
Thank you Jane, I wasn't sure if pictures would hinder or help you!

I bet you can't remeber what life was like without her, can you :thumbsup:

Some great pics there clair, Fantastic to see Bluebell with Molly enjoying a good run :thumbsup:

3 gorgeous girls :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back