The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

4 Whippets, 1 Sofa

davethehorse

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This was the scene in our lounge yesterday afternoon - it paints a picture of peacefulness doesn't it but there was a reason for it - these lot had been causing havoc for the previous 2 hours and were well and truly tatered LOL. (w00t)

Now we just have the 2 pups they are out and about a lot more now but there is a reason for that too - they can now scale the wall of the pen I built for them and we had the first escapee yesterday (our little girl) closely followed by Kendall once he had been shown how to do it :D :D

IMG_7514.jpg

IMG_7521.jpg

IMG_7525.jpg

IMG_7527.jpg

IMG_7535.jpg

IMG_7536.jpg

IMG_7544.jpg

IMG_7549.jpg

there's definately an odd one out on that sofa :- "

Beautiful all four... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

davethehorse said:
k4tie-d said:
davethehorse said:

what a lovley collar kiah has on :- "

dont they all look gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

That collar was a gift from Annsa from the forum when she picked up Zana - it also had a tag with her name written on it but our Finlay chewed it off :wacko:

pmsl yes i know lol its a StarR collar i make them :- " ,

iv just reliesed the way i wrote thats looks like im slagging it off (w00t) :oops:

didnt mean to do that in any way, :oops:

she looks gorgeous in it :wub: :wub: :wub:

Those pictures are gorgeous, such lovely little faces :wub:

Kiah look's well sprawled out there and as for the handsome

Finlay he would look lovely whatever he was doing :huggles:

I took Kiah a star collar as a gift for stealing her baby,

do you think she saw it as a fair exchange :lol:

PS....Can you tell Susan to empty her

pm box she's full up :thumbsup:

:wub: little angels. you are soooo lying, i do not believe for a moment that such cuties would even DREAM of causing havoc o:) :lol:

Awwwww I need my settee to look like that!!! :wub: I've already got the black 'un :- " Just need to sneak another one or two in without Neil noticing :lol:

Gorgeous...gorgeous pictures... :wub: :wub: those pups get better all the time... :huggles: Your sofa has doubled in dogs now... :lol:

Aww lovely pics, I really love the last one. They are all gorgeous :wub:

Surely those little angels couldn't be naughty :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back