The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

4nations Working Dog Challenge

brinnyboy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
camping from saturday available all weekend show to be held at draycott house draycott derbyshire a mile from m1 off a52 derby/ notts racing both days 27th and 28th to include straight and simo coursing working dog challenge a number of tests for the best working dog . obedience competition . showing both days for lurchers, terriers , ferrets . ferret racing qualifiers for countrymans weekly finals . cock of north . and egremont, saturdays champ lurcher, terrier , ferret head to head with sundays champion for overall supreme champion . there will be a big craic night time with music and bar guest appearance by aaron atmore . lots of good stuff going on clay shoot trade stands . come and spend the weekend with lots of decent people ( shame apart from me im out working me dogs) :) any information ring geoff 01205871354/07917146740 this will be a show for the future , and want dogs from 4 nations welsh, irish. scotts. english .... come on you welshies put the rest to the test we can do it (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
lots of me mates going to this think it should be tested for a newbie plus music and a good craic. think one of me mates going to offer a decent bit of prize money for racing when he gets there hes going to offer it . lets hope some top dogs there as i know a few of me mates who got some of top dogs in country and willing to take on anyone......... is that a challenge (w00t) . well i think it is will be interesting to see if theres better dogs out there ... cant wait to hear outcome

Not heard very good reports on show today,but cheer up every body :D Heard that Stormy and Colt won the over 23" racing.Well done John and Colt :thumbsup:

Well done John :thumbsup: & Well done Becki & Stuart on winning the under 23" :thumbsup:

rodders said:
Not heard very good reports on show today,but cheer up every body :D Heard that Stormy and Colt won the over 23" racing.Well done John and Colt :thumbsup:

Dont quote me on this, what with appalling mobile reception and a garbled irish accent, but I think Colt was just pipped at the line in the final :blink: BUT he won the showing. John was thrilled and more than a little bit unnecessary (w00t) . No doubt he will post the full story as and when he has a chance. :teehee:

Dont quote me on this, what with appalling mobile reception and a garbled irish accent, but I think Colt was just pipped at the line in the final :blink: BUT he won the showing. John was thrilled and more than a little bit unnecessary (w00t) . No doubt he will post the full story as and when he has a chance. :teehee:

:oops: that above post was me :thumbsup:

I will phone Stuart and find out the over 23" racing, hold tight, YES John won :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

john's 'Colt' won the over 23" racing on the sunday but was just pipped in the the over-all final on monday by mondays winner 'ollie'... my dog 'Tori' won under 23" racing on the monday and is the over-all under 23" champion :D because sundays winner didnt come back to race against her in the over-all final.... :thumbsup:

and Colt also won the show on monday aswell and got reserve in the over-all show champion so all n all not a bad weekend for Ireland..... LOL :luck: :luck: :D

Rose :)

WELL DONE YOU IRISH TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU BOTH

TRAVELING ALL THAT WAY AND WINNING

:thumbsup:

peony said:

:oops: that above post was me :thumbsup:

any further queries re-racing.. contact lurcherburger.... :wacko: sorry.. PEONY!

shes usually first to know !

j :thumbsup: hn

Miss Madam said:
john's 'Colt' won the over 23" racing on the sunday but was just pipped in the the over-all final on monday by mondays winner 'ollie'... my dog 'Tori' won under 23" racing on the monday and is the over-all under 23" champion :D   because sundays winner didnt come back to race against her in the over-all final.... :thumbsup:
and Colt also won the show on monday aswell and got reserve in the over-all show champion so all n all not a bad weekend for Ireland..... LOL :luck:   :luck:   :D

hi miss madam i dont think your dog would of won if vicki had brought the sunday winner back u should of gone to tatton you wouldnt of come in top 3 some good dogs there and a propor show thats were sundays winner was

markbrick said:
Miss Madam said:
john's 'Colt' won the over 23" racing on the sunday but was just pipped in the the over-all final on monday by mondays winner 'ollie'... my dog 'Tori' won under 23" racing on the monday and is the over-all under 23" champion :D   because sundays winner didnt come back to race against her in the over-all final.... :thumbsup:
and Colt also won the show on monday aswell and got reserve in the over-all show champion so all n all not a bad weekend for Ireland..... LOL :luck:   :luck:   :D

hi miss madam i dont think your dog would of won if vicki had brought the sunday winner back u should of gone to tatton you wouldnt of come in top 3 some good dogs there and a propor show thats were sundays winner was

Vicki didn't win unders on Sunday, Stuart did.Look back on topic.Think it would have been asking a bit much from our Irish visitors and there dogs to have travelled up to Tatton aswell,when us English never make the effort to travel over to Ireland to race over there.Takes alot out of your dogs travelling,aswell as expecting them to race at their peak the next day. :D Karen

markbrick said:
Miss Madam said:

Do i even know u??? i dont remember asking for ur opinion??? Whats ur problem??? :rant: :rant: :rant:

Rose :rant:

Miss Madam said:
markbrick said:
Miss Madam said:

Do i even know u??? i dont remember asking for ur opinion??? Whats ur problem??? :rant: :rant: :rant:

Rose :rant:

MARKBRICK I KNOW I SAID I THAT PM SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOU RUNNING YOUR DOGS EARLY, BUT ITS NO WONDER THEY DONT WANT YOU ON MOOCHER WITH POSTS LIKE THAT, YOU JUST HAVE TO OPEN YOU GOB, THEY CAME ALL THE WAY FROM IRELAND TO RUN THERE DOGS AND THEY HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THAT SHIT, :rant: JEFF

What we should remember is that where ever Markbrick posts, trouble follows. Why has there been a sudden influx of new members in the past 2 weeks, and then a lot of flaming and shouting down? Cant the troublemakers stick to 1 forum, where they are allowed to bad mouth aech other, and leave k9 to the more genteel debates? :- "

markbrick said:
Miss Madam said:

(If Vicky had brought the Sunday winner) And if Geoff Fletcher had come with BUZZ or PENNY take your pick Vicky would have had her ARSE KICKED (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back