The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

9 year old samoyed joint problem

tony12549

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My dog developed joint problem since one year ago. it felt so sudden, he couldn't jump onto the back of SUV as he used to, and when he does the humping leg thing, it felt like his hip motion is out of control.

We went to see the doctor in China, this medicine called 'veicine Glucosamine Plus 500' was given by the doctor.

I just came to the UK for my studies, thats why thought its a good idea to consult a vet in the UK where dog medicines are supposed to be more advanced?

Unfortunately, I couldn't get any medication unless my dog is present .

I then looked up the internet and found 2 dog joint supplements called:

Bob Martin Vetzyme High Strength Flexible Joint, 90 Tablets

MaxxiFlex Plus Dog Joint Supplement with Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Devils Claw, Bromelain and Turmeric - 120 Liver Flavoured Tabletshose

I have no idea how good those are or if there is better option for my dog, thats why i came to this forum for help

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back