The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

A Bit of a Quandry

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by arealhuman, Jul 11, 2018.

1. arealhuman

arealhuman Well-Known Member Registered

Like other dogs, Jimmy likes to sit with us when we watch a bit of TV in the evenings. Tonight will be no different when England play Croatia, but things might be a bit tense between the two- and four-legged viewers! Why's that you ask? Well, my wife and I are English through and through, however Jimbo is our rescue dog from Croatia! Will there be barking? Cheering? Crying or whining? I'm not a footie follower but I'll be watching tonight! ;)

Violet Turner, Josie and Sezzy like this.
  2. JoanneF

JoanneF Well-Known Member Registered

I heard an Englishman and a Frenchman were chatting. The Englishman remarked "we are meeting Croatia tonight". "What a coincidence" replied the Frenchman. "We are meeting them on Sunday".

Biker John, Caro Perry, Josie and 2 others like this.
  3. Josie

Josie Administrator Administrator Registered

You better get Jimmy a little Croatian flag to wave @arealhuman :D:D:D although, seeing as he was rescued from there he may not be wanting to support them at all!

arealhuman and JoanneF like this.
  4. Violet Turner

Violet Turner Well-Known Member Registered

This made me giggle

5. arealhuman

arealhuman Well-Known Member Registered

Well, Jimmy only went and won it! He did seem a bit perkier than usual early this morning - he ran into our bedroom, nicked a cushion and decided to go off and play with it. Talk about rubbing salt into the wound! ;):D