The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Bit of a Quandry

arealhuman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Like other dogs, Jimmy likes to sit with us when we watch a bit of TV in the evenings. Tonight will be no different when England play Croatia, but things might be a bit tense between the two- and four-legged viewers! Why's that you ask? Well, my wife and I are English through and through, however Jimbo is our rescue dog from Croatia! Will there be barking? Cheering? Crying or whining? I'm not a footie follower but I'll be watching tonight! ;)

I heard an Englishman and a Frenchman were chatting. The Englishman remarked "we are meeting Croatia tonight". "What a coincidence" replied the Frenchman. "We are meeting them on Sunday".

You better get Jimmy a little Croatian flag to wave @arealhuman :D:D:D although, seeing as he was rescued from there he may not be wanting to support them at all!

Well, Jimmy only went and won it! He did seem a bit perkier than usual early this morning - he ran into our bedroom, nicked a cushion and decided to go off and play with it. Talk about rubbing salt into the wound! ;):D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back