The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A DEAR FRIEND

teriann

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I THOUGHT THAT THE PEOPLE THAT RUN NON PED WHIPPETS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT A DEAR FRIEND KEITH FOWLER HAS SADLY PASSED AWAY  HE WAS ON THE FED COMMITY FOR A LOT OF YEAR AND WILL BE SADLY MISSED HE HAS NOT RACED FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW BUT WAS AT SEAHAM THIS YEAR DENISE AND GARY REPORTING FROM NEAST

What sad news about Keith Fowler, we did'nt know he was ill, condolances to linda his wife.

(Edited by michelle at 8:45 pm on Nov. 27, 2001)

Very shocked to hear this sad news, i knew Keith from me being a kid and can remember how much help he gave us at westhoughton when my dog wouldn't chase.  The last time is saw Keith was at Kinsley last December at the Bend Derby.

Does any one know when it happened & was it sudden as i didn't know he was ill.

RIP Keith

Last edited by a moderator:
i was told he died suddenly of a heart attack... Alison and Colin phoned me about keith just after it had happend ... apparantly he had been dead 4 days before he was found...thats what i heard so i dont know about his wife linda havent seen linda for along time...denise

Hiya everyone,

Im Trev and my wife is Julie, we used to run our dogs at Preston and at Westhoughton ( Ben and Prince)at the same time as Keith and Linda. We met Linda about 12 months ago for the first time in ages and it was then that we heard the sad news about keith. Ive just found this site whilst browsing and thought it appropriate to just say what a nice fella that keith was. I remeber Keith as a quiet guy who was so instrumental in setting up and running the westhoughton whippet racing club. In fact it was keith and Linda who acquired my current little bitch mollie who is now 7 years old. Thanks for the great times we had up at westhoughton Keith .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back