The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Fantastic Day

slimfast

Elaine smith
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We would like to say what a Fantastic day we had, we couldn't ask for better weather that we had today 8) and great company :thumbsup:

The track was in tip top condition :thumbsup:

Thank you all for a great open , and to everyone that Ran it, you all done a great job :thumbsup:

Well done to BABY LOVE NWCH ( to far did you say :- ) FEMME FATALE :thumbsup:

MASTER OF LIGHT THE TROOPER :thumbsup:

WELL DONE TO ALL THE INDEPENDENT DOGS that got to the final ZULA GO QUICK SPUDICE SHROPSHIRE LASS TUCO :thumbsup:

DEBONAIR DAN ,,TALK OF THE TOWN

And a very welldone to our CODE RED first open back, after being off for 7mths

ONCE AGAIN A BIG THANK YOU :thumbsup: can not wait untill the next one.

S6301933.jpg
S6301931.jpg
S6301928.jpg
S6301923.jpg

S6301922.jpg
S6301920.jpg

S6301919.jpg
S6301918.jpg

S6301916.jpg
S6301915.jpg
Thankyou Dave for the flower.

S6301933.jpg
S6301931.jpg
S6301928.jpg
S6301923.jpg
S6301922.jpg
S6301920.jpg

S6301919.jpg
S6301918.jpg

S6301916.jpg
S6301915.jpg
Thankyou Dave for the flower.

Just to say - "same here!"

I enjoyed my first visit to whippet racing - thanks for the conversations and smiles.

First impressions are that you are a " happy" lot.

Also decided me on a smaller whippet - the 19-20lbs type or is that inch??

Bonus was - I got a suntan!!

See you again and thanks! :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
We would like to say what a Fantastic day we had, we couldn't ask for better weather that we had today 8) and great company :thumbsup: The track was in tip top condition :thumbsup:

Thank you all for a great open , and to everyone that Ran it, you all done a great job :thumbsup:

WELL DONE TO ALL THE INDEPENDENT DOGS that got to the final ZULA GO QUICK SPUDICE SHROPSHIRE LASS TUCO :thumbsup:

Oh elaine my jacob (fatal attraction ) is upset you missed him off your list :( he said you can make it up to him when we see you at the champs :))

We would like to say what a Fantastic day we had, we couldn't ask for better weather that we had today 8) and great company :thumbsup: The track was in tip top condition :thumbsup:

Oh elaine my jacob (fatal attraction ) is upset you missed him off your list :( he said you can make it up to him when we see you at the champs :))
I AM SOoooooooooooo SORRY :( FATAL ATTRACTION :wub: i did not mean to , ok i will see you at the champs :))

Yes, you're right Elaine :lol: Edee didn't seem to mind that long distance :thumbsup: Thought it would of been too far for her little legs :sweating: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back