The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Hunting & Recnt Pics

irish pup

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all just a few pics of whats going on down our way,my pup sam is really flying he has 131 rabbits so far and hes just 13 months really getting the hang of the ferreting had 3 bolted rabbits today and i as very impressed with him,it was a good nite for the lamp also so seen as we were only out for 3 hours toady an had 13 i gave him 8 runs and he picked 5 on the lamp so hes going well,we picked up our new team member 3 weeks ago a coursing whippet pup so we will see how he goes next year,anyway enjoy, regards ross

Image017.jpg

21102007008.jpg

Image019.jpg

29072007010.jpg

29072007008.jpg

21102007006.jpg

21102007002.jpg

14092007.jpg

great going for a young un!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

wheres the pics of the pup???!!! :)

few more,the whippet pup is a blue brindle and has two very lovely looking blue eys

06102007003.jpg

06102007002.jpg

06102007001.jpg

06102007.jpg

15102007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
your grand :huggles: ,sorry about the quality of the pics theys were taken with a camera phone i keep forgetting my digi camera

i see you are from cork , we had a house there once, so sad when my parents divorced and it was sold :( we even owned part of a mountain :)) great times with the dogs there!!! :- "

will get addy for you and you may know it , we also went fly fishing across the road at end of our drive , which had a shrine built from slate halfway up the drive too , it was :wub:

miss it soooo much :(

posh totty said:
i see you are from cork , we had a house there once, so sad when my parents divorced and it was sold :( we even owned part of a mountain :)) great times with the dogs there!!! :- "

aww thats so sad,we do alot of fly fishing too but the season is over for them now the pike fishing is in now,but the hunting is top of the list for the moment sure love seeing these dog do what there bred for they just love being out in the country

What a stunning, whippety pupster :wub:

I have to admit I am soft when it comes to the dead rabbit pics, and wouldn't have the first clue how to work a lurcher, although I see the odd bod going out from time to time and admire their dogs, and I foster plenty of lurchery beasts coz I adore them.

I just love the look and temperament of the dogs, and seeing them run freely lifts my heart.

Sam is doing great for just 13 months old, and i can see he also loves his home comforts :p

Your new whippet pup looks gorgeous :wub:

Deirdre :)

Bluebell said:
Sam is doing great for just 13 months old, and i can see he also loves his home comforts  :p  
Your new whippet pup looks gorgeous  :wub:

Deirdre  :)

thanx alot for your comments

regards ross

lovely dogs mate.what cross is your 13 month old dog?

good hunting

rew

Nice dog :thumbsup:

and the pup is a cracker :) Good luck with him :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back