The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Pics From This Week

Sarah86

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We headed up one of our local hills one evening, Penny at the top of Dumyat

DSC0216-L.jpg

:wub:

DSC0254a-L.jpg

Last Friday we headed off to Fife to walk a hill we had never been before, we made it to the top of Benarty but not the trig point as it was surrounded by cows!

DSC0362-L.jpg

Lots of lovely heather out at the moment

DSC0405-L.jpg

DSC0415-L.jpg

At the weekend me and Penny set off up East Lomond Hill, leaving my parents in the car park. It was quite windy so we didn't stay long at the top.

DSC0494-L.jpg

After work earlier on in the week we took Penny to one of her favourite place, the beach, she had a fantastic time

DSC0528a-L.jpg

DSC0549-L.jpg

Acting like a pup :huggles:

DSC0577-L.jpg

Annoyed I cut the tip of her tail off!

DSC0555-L.jpg

Lovely photos! Love the one of her leaping at the sea weed!!!! :))

Superb photos.

I love the ones of Penny in the pink/purple heather with her matching collar :wub:

gorgeous as always :wub: what a lucky girl Penny is :))

Thank you for the lovely comments, she does enjoy her little adventures. I couldn't resist trying to get a photo of her amongst the heather as the colours were looking lovely. She was so funny with that sea weed, it made her come back to life and start running about again lol

Lovely photos of gorgeous Penny. :wub: :wub: You have captured her in mid-air beautifully and I really love the ones of her in the heather. :thumbsup: She always looks such a cheerful girl.

Aww bootiful penny o:) :wub: I like those last few of her bouncing around like a 2 year old enjoying herself! :thumbsup:

Thank you :)) Yes she does look like a 2 year old when she is at the beach lol I love taking her there and seeing her so full of fun :huggles:

she's lovely, especially those pics of her at the beach.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back