The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Missbull-x said:
Linbin said:
Missbull-x said:
Linbin said:
Ohhh they are so beautiful  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   reminds me of when my chihuahua's were babies. Are you keeping them both? I have 2 girls aged 6 and 4 years and have just got a beautiful whippet puppy dog, do you have whippets as well?
Im keeping the white girl and i promised a puppy to my friends grand daughter, so she's having the little boy, but i think he's gorgeous, otherwise i would have kept him aswell. I also have lurchers, a greyhound and a borzoi! :D

Aww, your little boy looks just like my Dinah. Wow! lurchers, greyhound and a borzoi - they are huge. I was quite unsure about getting a whippet with the chi's but you are the second person I've seen on K9 who has both sighthounds and chihuahuas. I'm glad I did now, the girls are still a little wary but everyday is better and they are gradually accepting their little brother. I would love to see some pics of yours if you have any :)) Here is one of my little lot.

PICT0328.jpg

They all get on fine, the lurchers work also, but they know the difference between small dogs and rabbits! The chihuahua is the boss and they know it.

004-7.jpg

002-9.jpg

What an incredible picture, that tiny little puppy curled up with such a big dog, so safe and snug. :wub:

Really beautiful, thanks for sharing it. :)) Your chihuahua mum is gorgeous too, they are all the same aren't they - bossy little madams! :angry: ours bark at any dog, no matter how big and fierce.

Oh my goodness how adorable is that :huggles: :wub: :wub:

I was wondering just because I'm interested and clueless is a litter of two puppies small or do chihuahuas have small litters anyway :unsure:

Missbull-x said:
*Lesley* said:
I was wondering just because I'm interested and clueless is a litter of two puppies small or do chihuahuas have small litters anyway :unsure:
Well this is my first chi litter and to be honest i don't know myself. She did have 3, but 1 was still born. Both mum and dad came from litters of 6 and my boss had a long haired boy from a litter of 9!!! That was 15 years ago though. (w00t)

Thanks for that :cheers: sorry about the little one lost :(

(w00t) How gorgeous are those (w00t) I really love the little black and tan one :wub: We've got a tiny chihuahua x jack russel, who is probably smaller than your average chihuahua. Whenever we take her anywhere we have people coming up to us to ask about her. I've had people offer me money whilst walking round a boot sale with her :rant:

Angel44 said:
(w00t)   How gorgeous are those  (w00t) I really love the little black and tan one  :wub:   We've got a tiny chihuahua x jack russel, who is probably smaller than your average chihuahua.  Whenever we take her anywhere we have people coming up to us to ask about her.  I've had people offer me money whilst walking round a boot sale with her  :rant:

That's happened to me too, I had one guy come up and say "I'll give you £700 right now", (that's for my black and tan one) and I thought 'yeh,right - I'd give my kids away first'!! (I am not really a terrible mother they are all over 20, lol)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back