The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Great Weekend

Glen Loth

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Having been made aware of certain sensitivities I assure readers there are no dead animal pics in this post.

A season ago I aquired a pair of magnificent ferts from an expatriate.They are now two of my most prized possessions.

My wee jill with Mick when he was a baby

1000601xf1.jpg

My hobb with my Warrigal bitch

1000422sp7.jpg

I have maintained contact wih this gentleman, and was pleased to host him and his two whippet cross lurchers on one of my envied permissions on the weekend.

1000879tq5.jpg

It was a very pleasant day,

here is my youngest with dinner

1000644yn3.jpg

Mick, not yet 6 months, waiting for the action

1000841fp8.jpg

There were several highlights to the weekend. One was my Mick snatching a bolter turned by my friends young dog, a great effort by the pup. The other was the chance to see a grand old lady, in my mates aged bitch, show some of the working skills that have made her such a well respected dog.

I am well pleased with my pup. The many generations of selective breeding by his working breeder, Mr Fraser, have obviously been worthwhile. From an early age this pup has demonstrated the instincts and abilities his breeder said he would. You can,t beat the satisfaction of producing your intent,

cheers

G,Day Peter, thanks for that. I,m in Wales mate ;) , New South Wales!!

cheers

Glen Loth said:
G,Day  Peter, thanks for that.  I,m in Wales mate ;) , New South Wales!!
        cheers

i used to hunt out there a lot and texas on the border as well blue mountains used be good once upon a time any way top pics

Peter, that whole strip of country from Goondiwindi to Texas, Ashford , Yetman, etc has some of the best fishing and hunting anywhere, is a pleasure to talk to someone who knows, I am in Mudgee these days,

cheers

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back