The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Massive Thankyou Jinny Fizz!!!

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jane has very kindly offered to take Lil on while she is in season..its a nightmare with Flynn so I am very grateful for the offer :D its half a day at school for Nance so we will set off around lunchtime....should take me 2 1/2 hours so allow for me to get lost and hopefully see you sometime in afternoon :teehee: will bell ya when we set off...see you laters jinnyfizzy :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you to have a friend like Jane :huggles:

And you get to see all her gang (w00t)

I'm so looking forward to finally meeting the lovely Lily :wub: :wub:

......... and, of course, I get the added bonus of seeing Sarah and Nance again :D

You won't get lost :- ........ just make sure you ask your satnav to go via the A30 and not the A38, otherwise it will take you across the middle of Dartmoor :sweating: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm so looking forward to finally meeting the lovely Lily :wub: :wub:......... and, of course, I get the added bonus of seeing Sarah and Nance again :D

You won't get lost :- ........ just make sure you ask your satnav to go via the A30 and not the A38, otherwise it will take you across the middle of Dartmoor :sweating: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No you wont get lost Sarah ,you cant miss Janes's its the one with the big sign outside saying "Take care elderly crossing" !! :- (of to hide now me thinks)

I'm so looking forward to finally meeting the lovely Lily :wub: :wub:......... and, of course, I get the added bonus of seeing Sarah and Nance again :D

No you wont get lost Sarah ,you cant miss Janes's its the one with the big sign outside saying "Take care elderly crossing" !! :- (of to hide now me thinks)
PMSL Trac, I think you will suffer for that later (w00t) Well done Jane! Can I book Candy in if she comes in season unexpectedly? lol

expect a frantic phonecall jane.....maybe a couple :sweating:

we will prob stop off to fill our boots..really fancy that KFC bbq rods meal....any kfc's near ya jane?

safe trip Sarah & nance :thumbsup:

your a star jayne......do you take 7 year old boys in as well......cute, brown hair with a patch of blonde on top, loud, likes to shoot everything he see's with his fingers.....comes with cookies, PJ's & xbox :teehee:

PMSL Trac, I think you will suffer for that later (w00t) Well done Jane! Can I book Candy in if she comes in season unexpectedly? lol
:thumbsup: Of course you can, June .......... although I can't guarantee you'll get her back :wub: :- :lol:

we will prob stop off to fill our boots..really fancy that KFC bbq rods meal....any kfc's near ya jane?
Hmmmm ....... probably Exeter would be the only one? 156 Cowick Street, Exeter EX4 1AS (only a small branch tho' :unsure: )

your a star jayne......do you take 7 year old boys in as well......cute, brown hair with a patch of blonde on top, loud, likes to shoot everything he see's with his fingers.....comes with cookies, PJ's & xbox :teehee:
He'd need a crate too, Hely ....... can't possibly find room on the sofa for him as well (w00t) :thumbsup:

you dont want a lilttle one aswell do you jane .....will pop her in the post shel be there by tomoz specail delivery (w00t)

you dont want a lilttle one aswell do you jane .....will pop her in the post shel be there by tomoz specail delivery (w00t)
You deffo wouldn't be getting her back, Nicky :teehee: I think little Lily would fit in very well :thumbsup:

angryoldlady.jpg
You can run, but you can't hide!!!!! :rant:

You should start a K9 bitches in season boarding kennel Jane ... only thing stopping me getting a girly to join the gang is nowhere to send her when in season ... you'd be overwhelmed ... a whole new career for you lol

What a smashing idea...how kind you are Jane...

think our holidays should be later this year....could you book 3 whippet Boys in, and 3 cats...2 rabbits and 4 guinea pigs too.... :thumbsup: :lol: oh and 1... 16 year old son if you like too... :clown:

Jane I have a 19 year old, very experienced with dogs, looking for a gap year job with animals ... if you need an extra pair of hands with all these bookings coming in :lol:

:thumbsup: Of course you can, June .......... although I can't guarantee you'll get her back :wub: :- :lol:

Hmmmm ....... probably Exeter would be the only one? 156 Cowick Street, Exeter EX4 1AS (only a small branch tho' :unsure: )

He'd need a crate too, Hely ....... can't possibly find room on the sofa for him as well (w00t) :thumbsup:

No prob's he's only ickle :clown:

Sounds as though I'm going to have to convert the barn to holiday accommodation for K9ers :lol:

.......... wouldn't that be a lovely job, eh? Looking after all those lovely whippies :wub: , lurchers :wub: and, errrrr, children????? (w00t)

Can i say Jane is a Angel......... She looked after Abbee so well,Abbee was very happy at Jane's with all the fuss and treats she got,you could'nt ask for a nicer person!!! So Sarah.....you won't need to worry at all hun xx

Sounds as though I'm going to have to convert the barn to holiday accommodation for K9ers :lol: .......... wouldn't that be a lovely job, eh? Looking after all those lovely whippies :wub: , lurchers :wub: and, errrrr, children????? (w00t)
Sounds a great idea Jane as we or away in may for my 40 birthday and would like you to book taz in for a week`s B&B. lol. :thumbsup:

Reckon i might just book myself in when im next in season... (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back