The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Message For Lamping Man...

Angela Bayley

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It can't have escaped your notice that Phoebe stands unchallenged as the current leader of the BSFA vets.

She stands ready to defend her title against all comers from any corner.

Unfortunately, due to prior commitments, she is unable to contest her title until the July meeting.

See you then...

Best wishes...

Angela (and Phoebe)

Oh b****** :oops: :oops: hadn't noticed Saucy Madam not yet a vet... Haven't you got anything worthy of Phoebe?... Sorry...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Phoebe :thumbsup: .......I'm looking forward to the next one as my Jacobs 7 in 2 days time (and still finished 4th overall yesterday after running with the young BOB and BIF girl :wub: ) and after Ethels runs she'll be in the puppy class :D .....I do love lure coursing as its sooo much more fun than racing ;)

Agree with you there - a more entertaining spectacle than racing which in my opinion is over blink and you missed it...

Looking forward to seeing your pup competing in July

Did Chris get any photos (sorry if I've missed them)

Best wishes

Angela

Yes Chris did get some photo's, but unfortunately at the moment our computer can't cope with them (we've uploaded them twice :wacko: ) .....We'll put them on as soon as we can ...... :D

Angela Bayley said:
It can't have escaped your notice that Phoebe stands unchallenged as the current leader of the BSFA vets.
She stands ready to defend her title against all comers from any corner.

Unfortunately, due to prior commitments, she is unable to contest her title until the July meeting.

See you then...

Best wishes...

Angela (and Phoebe)

Oh b******  :oops:   :oops: hadn't noticed Saucy Madam not yet a vet... Haven't you got anything worthy of Phoebe?... Sorry...

Well now :D I'm never one to turn down a challenge Angela unlike some, that disappear as soon as you mention the word challenge -_- There are not many of us willing to walk the walk so we would be happy to take you on. Now (the great) Saucey Madam will be 7 next month and is fit. She is not my fastest dog :huggles: but I love her and she will no doubt have the legs to annihalate your Phoebe :) We were out on the lure this morning and she beat Henrietta, she had 20 yards start mind you :) Name your terms and leave the rest to Saucey (w00t) Here is a picture of her loveliness resplendant with a trophy she picked up on Saturday for one of her breathtaking victories earlier this season :D

S1.jpg

lamping man said:
Well now :D I'm never one to turn down a challenge Angela unlike some, that disappear as soon as you mention the word challenge -_- There are not many of us willing to walk the walk so we would be happy to take you on. Now (the great) Saucey Madam will be 7 next month and is fit. She is not my fastest dog :huggles:   but I love her and she will no doubt have the legs to annihalate your Phoebe :) We were out on the lure this morning and she beat Henrietta, she had 20 yards start mind you :) Name your terms and leave the rest to Saucey (w00t) Here is a picture of her loveliness resplendant with a trophy she picked up on Saturday for one of her breathtaking victories earlier this season :D

Thought you'd like to see what you're up against, in case you want to change your mind. Note the scars....

P5204554_Small_Web_view.jpg

Hello Angela. I'm sure we would all like to thankyou for posting that pic of Phoebe :* she looks like a typical fire side whippet liking the easy life. As for the scars,. Move her a way a bit :) got a little close to the fire hey Ange. Now. I've put a couple of pics on of her loveliness in more of a, what can I say, active pose :) . I will put others up periodically to give you every opportunity to withdraw the challenge. Don't worry, others have shyed awayin the past so there will be no shame (w00t)

sy2.jpg

sy1.jpg

Thats it . For now. (w00t) :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back