The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A New Begining In Northern Ireland

whatshappin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thursday the 9th of april saw the begining of a new club in Northern Ireland ,{the sporting Whippet Club}with 13 members and thier familes joining ,a Committee being formed and posts being accepted with the main view to whippet racing We hope to get the first whippet only racing and showing event off on the 26th April 09. please PM me sammy {secretary}for any more information

Thursday the 9th of april saw the begining of a new club in Northern Ireland ,{the sporting Whippet Club}with 13 members and thier familes joining ,a Committee being formed and posts being accepted with the main view to whippet racing We hope to get the first whippet only racing and showing event off on the 26th April 09. please PM me sammy {secretary}for any more information
great job sammy and linda hpoe everything goes to plan for the club will see you and the first show all the best

Sammy & Linda, thanks for the meeting on Thursday night and the craic afterwards. Everything went so well, and a good basis and ground work has been agreed for the formation of the new club. You have an excellent chairman/treasurer/secretary and committe, and I know the club will be a great success. Its great to see so many people applying for membership. The more the better. Look forward to the first show. Thanks to all involved again. You have our full support, and good luck for the future.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown.

:) hi sammy and linda it was a great meeting and nice to meet new people myself and lisa are looking forward to seeing every one again soon :)

yes well done sammy and linda for getting everything sorted... it was good to meet everyone as well... im looking forward to the first meeting

[Thank you for your good wishes it was so good to see a large turn out and a big welcome to fazer to k9

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW VENTURE :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

HOPE ALL GOES WELL :thumbsup:

FROM EVERYONE AT SPWRC AT BLAIR DRUMMOND :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back