The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A & T Miners Weekend

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
MrBenn2.jpg

GeorgeHartley1.jpg

Directions:

From M6

Leave M6 at Junction 23, follow for Manchester A580, turn left at crossroads (signposted Astley, A572 - Higher Green Lane), at the end of this road turn left onto Manchester Road, at mini roundabout go straight across, next junction turn right onto Princes Avenue, take 3rd left onto Ley Road. Gin Pit Club at the top of this road.

From M62 - Leave at either Jct 13 or 14

(easiest) From Jct 14 follow slip round, this will take you straight onto A580 (signposted Leigh / St Helens) past set of traffic lights with Queens Arms Pub on right, at next junction turn right (signposted Astley, A572 - Higher Green Lane), at the end of this road turn left onto Manchester Road, at mini roundabout go straight across, next junction turn right onto Princes Avenue, take 3rd left onto Ley Road. Gin Pit Club at the top of this road.

From Jct 13, down slip road, take 3rd exit, at next roundabout take 2nd exit through Boothstown, turn left at Chaddock Lane, at lights go straight across, at mini roundabout go straight across, next junction turn right onto Princes Avenue, take 3rd left onto Ley Road. Gin Pit Club at the top of this road.

Link to last years thread here

Caravans on the field Friday to Monday (longer if arranged prior to event)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Benn Open Saturday

Could last years winners please ensure trophies are returned on time

Sup Bitch (Jan Eccles Cup) - Branco Returning on Day

Sup Dog (Must be Magic Cup) - Kentucky Returned

Overall (Mr Benn Shield) - Branco Returning on day

Puppy Winner (This Way Cup) - Jenny Taylor Returning on day

Yearling Winner (By the Way Cup) - Marillamite Returning on day

Veteran Winner (Taylor Maid Cup) - Silver Spark Returning on day

Scratch Winner (Red Ranger Cup) - Bagheera

George Hartley Memorial Sunday

Could last years winners please ensure trophies are returned on time

Sup Dog (George Hartley Shield) - Forever Autumn Returning on day

Sup Bitch (George Hartley Shield) - Sween

Sup Pup (Steven Foy Trophy) - Jenny Taylor Returning on day

Supreme Yearling (Gin Pit Trophy) - Dare Ya To Returned

Supreme Veteran (Maralyn Trophy) - I'll Be Back Returning on day

Supreme Scratch (Keith DH Garnham Plate) - Our Ebby Returning on day

Supreme Ped (Whisterfield Trophy) - Trish G's (Returning)

Pedigree runner up (Silver Jug) - Trish G's (Returning)

Supreme Cons (Ray Taylor Trophy) - Trish G's (Returning)

If anyone is in contact with Bill (Bagheera) or Bill (Sween) could you find out if they are ok getting the trophies back or if not, ask them to contact me on 07843 595047 so that i can make arrangements.

If anyone is in contact with Bill (Bagheera), Jake (Kentucky) or Bill (Sween) could you find out if they are ok getting the trophies back or if not, ask them to contact me on 07843 595047 so that i can make arrangements.

I can pick trophy up from BAGHEERA at FORDINGBRIDGE next weekend if he gets it over

just booket me hotel cant wait aint been to the gin pitt yet :thumbsup:

just booket me hotel cant wait aint been to the gin pitt yet :thumbsup:
One more nutter in Astley :teehee: That's it now, we might just have to put an egg & spoon race on!

Really glad you, Rae and the gang can make it :thumbsup:

We are looking forward to this weekend. Will there be trialling on both days?

I have just received confirmation back that this weekend event will be very kindly sponsored by K9WORLD, every class winner over the weekend will receive one of their products :thumbsup:

Everything sorted for the weekend now, going to get the hose pipe on the start & finish for the rest of the week as it's not forecast much rain from now until Friday.

always lovely trophys and jacket at this event hope you get good turnout for effort you lot put in i now there few from worcester coming up see you there :thumbsup:

WEATHER GETTING A BIT COOLER SHOULD BE GOOD WEEKEND :thumbsup:

Rained on and off all day today Ray, showers forecast for tomorrow night and heavy rain Friday :)) Not that i've been checking or anything.

More sponsorship has come in, Dodson & Horrell (chudleys) and Tom Peppercorn (Greyhound Scanning) has kindly offered a free scan & checkup to the dog & bitch winner of the George Hartley :thumbsup:

Looking forward to this weekend :thumbsup:

Yet another sponsor for this weekend, Royal Canin a very generous offer of 51 bags of food.

Ray & Mary have landed and set up, Ray's off in the pub to get some darts practice in.

We'll be down there early to open the gates for anyone else travelling down with caravans.

Any enq 07843 595047

See you all there :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back