The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A & T Miners Welfare WRC

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This one must have been close - shame there's no dogs on the pic lol

Could possibly have been this one (w00t)

Now you ped racers your not telling me you wouldn't be allowed to cheer at this?

Just a reminder - this was taken 15yds before the line!

post-6-1090270563.jpg

And this one 5yds after the line

Show Three - winning from Legs & Lips in one of the best races i've seen in a long time!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch out for these two - they're getting joint ownership on a 19lb flying machine!!!

Maddy

the pic so fare are great but ho come everyone seams to get me :rant: and there none of Pave :D

Rolling Thunder - Pedigree Consolation Winner

I can see from the second pic what happened to Tig in his race, I knew he dropped down but could not see why from where i was, but it looks like vandason has clicked his back legs from under him, Its great when you see the reason in a photo, nice pics we need lots more from all racers with cameras.

Only 2 weeks later :oops: Just managed to scan the last 3 pictures on that were'nt on the disk, so they're probably naff quality.

Yearling No Limit - Le Belle

Last edited by a moderator:
40lb Scratch - Show Three from Red Ranger

:(

doesn,t he look pathetic trapping like that ? he fell right on his arse. he did exactly the same in the final, poor thing. he hates the wet going

Caption for Master Tornado - "MISSED IT !"

He looks like when you see people stretch their arm out to catch something flying across the ground, miss it and topple over onto their front.

:wub: AWWW would you look at Kerri's ears !!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back