The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Tour Of Daisy's Stripey Bits!

Hilary & Hounds

Addicted to Hounds
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My Dad thinks I'm mad but I thought you'd all appreciate it! :D She has so many different colours all over her little body. All these pics were taken in September. :wub: :wub:

Head:

head01.jpg

head02.jpg

leftface01.jpg

topofhead.jpg

Chin & throat:

chin.jpg

throat.jpg

Back (excuse the hairy legs - they're not mine!):

back.jpg

The belly:

belly01.jpg

belly02.jpg

belly03.jpg

more...

Last edited by a moderator:
I DON'T THINK YOUR MAD,I LOVE MARKINGS ON A DOG :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BYE THE WAY I HOPE THAT NOT YOUR HAIRY LEG HILARY (w00t) :lol: :lol:

Back legs (Please cover eyes of boy dogs!):

innerleg01.jpg

innerleg02.jpg

innerlegs.jpg

Flank:

leftflank01.jpg

leftflank02.jpg

leftflank03.jpg

Paw (cos it's cute!):

paw01.jpg

and...

Full frontal - please take boy dogs out of the room! (w00t)

fullfrontal.jpg

she's looking gorgeous :wub: :wub: and has lovley stripey bits, i love that piccy of her and niamhy asleep :wub: :huggles:

Awww little stripey Daisy, :wub: we cant get enough of her stripyness.. :lol: :huggles: shes beautiful :wub: lovely pictures Hillary. :huggles:

daledogs said:
I DON'T THINK YOUR MAD,I LOVE MARKINGS ON A DOG :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

BYE THE WAY I HOPE THAT NOT YOUR HAIRY LEG HILARY (w00t)   :lol:   :lol:

No it's most definitely not! (w00t) :p Pic was taken at a friend's house where I'd taken Daisy to terrorise their whippets! :lol: :lol:

lovely to see almost all of daisy (w00t) :wub: :huggles: shes very beautiful and stripey :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwweee just look at that kissable little pink tumtum :wub: .

She is beautiful Hilary and what a lovely variety of colours her coat has .

Ooooh, thanks for those, she is gorgeous. The cutest puppy i've seen for ages :huggles:

I love her colour and little black mask :wub:

She is related to Frankie/Ruby/Logan - Daisy's grandsire is our lots dad :thumbsup: (Tegan is their half sister)

(w00t) I love how you have covered her modesty :*

You are MAD :blink: :teehee: but brilliant pics ......... I love the one of her chest with her front legs akimbo!!!

you should have named her Josephine - coat of many colours - Daisy is absolutely beautiful and i love her dark pigment

I LOVE her. She is just so beautiful and her markings are gorgeous.

Thank you for that treat! :huggles:

Little tiger stripes

lovely kissable tummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pink paws

awwwwwwww :wub: :wub:

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. :D

jok said:
Ooooh, thanks for those, she is gorgeous.  The cutest puppy i've seen for ages :huggles:
I love her colour and little black mask :wub:

She is related to Frankie/Ruby/Logan - Daisy's grandsire is our lots dad :thumbsup:   (Tegan is their half sister)

D'oh! :blink: I hadn't realised that! :b How dense am I? No wonder they're all gorgeous!! :wub: :wub: :lol:

Daisy is a real beauty - I love all her stripey bits. :wub: :wub: Great photos Hilary. Thanks for sharing them. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What a gorgeous little stripey girlie Daisy is! :huggles:

Lovely pics :thumbsup: :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back