The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Winter Walk In The Sun (and Snow)

davethehorse

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A lovely sunny day today and with snow still in the fields it made for ideal photo conditions. Here are our 3 making the most of it :

IMG_8183a.jpg

IMG_8192a.jpg

IMG_8199a.jpg

IMG_8201a.jpg

IMG_8203a.jpg

IMG_8210a.jpg

Beautiful photos of your three gorgeous whippets having fun in the snow. :wub: :wub: :wub: Lucy is growing up fast - she is really pretty.

It was lovely and sunny here today, so I took my camera with me and the battery died, so I didn't get to take many pics. :-

Some beautiful pictures there :wub:

They look like their having a great time

Dave what lovely shots....love the close ups of Lucy..Zanas sister... :wub: :wub:

the countrys been well and truly blessed with snow....makes for lovely crisp pictures...and

whippets having fun... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely pics of your three :) you managed to get some good shots of your black boy,i find our millie the hardest to get a good pic of with her colour.

Lovely pictures, especially the ones of lucy just about to wipe out the camera man :lol:

lovely pics of your three :) you managed to get some good shots of your black boy,i find our millie the hardest to get a good pic of with her colour.
Yes its certainly much harder than with the fawns Trish but with the sun behind me today and the snow reflecting up the light it really made his coat stand out with clarity today.

Dave what lovely shots....love the close ups of Lucy..Zanas sister... :wub: :wub: the countrys been well and truly blessed with snow....makes for lovely crisp pictures...and

whippets having fun... :thumbsup:
Thanks for the comments - really pleased with the pics but a perfect day to take them for clarity as you say Jan ;)

Lucy is looking so grown up now - great pictures of her!!!

And Finlay and Kiah looking healthy and happy too :thumbsup:

I wish I could take more zoom close-ups of mine but they always seem to move too fast and I end up getting pictures of empty fields :lol:

Lucy is looking so grown up now - great pictures of her!!!And Finlay and Kiah looking healthy and happy too :thumbsup:

I wish I could take more zoom close-ups of mine but they always seem to move too fast and I end up getting pictures of empty fields :lol:

I'm just the same, always take a blurred shot of a vaguely whippet shape or a patch of grass as they speed by. David did really well with these pics

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back