The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Year Old Now!

abbey

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jake is 1yr old now..he is 20" at the shoulder and weighs 11.8kg and is just the sweetest lad, he is so laid back and loves everyone and every dog/cat/furry he meets. :D

At 7w..

girlskenmore.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

1yr old

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

I would thoroughly recommend this mix to anyone thinking of one! :D

Look at that beautiful face :huggles: - he is just perfect! :wub:

IVAN H said:
he looks good.just a pet i take it?
I was hoping to work him to rabbit with one of my terriers..he will catch them no problem and bring them back, but he has no interest in killing them - he comes to work with me and is around small furries/cats etc..so no bad thing he isnt a killer of furries! He loves to work alongside Holly. He was bought as a pet with a thought of using him for rabbits if it was something he could do.

:) He looks lovely, i bet your are really pleased with him, :thumbsup: diane.

I was hoping to work him to rabbit with one of my terriers..he will catch them no problem and bring them back, but he has no interest in killing them - he comes to work with me and is around small furries/cats etc..so no bad thing he isnt a killer of furries! He loves to work alongside Holly. He was bought as a pet with a thought of using him for rabbits if it was something he could do.

aslong as he brings then back thats good.what part of scotland you from?

abbey said:
Jake is 1yr old now..he is 20" at the shoulder and weighs 11.8kg and is just the sweetest lad, he is so laid back and loves everyone and every dog/cat/furry he meets. :D At 7w..

girlskenmore.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

1yr old

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

He's absolutely gorgeous. :wub:

I've got a beddy x whippet - she's absolutely wonderful (if a little mental at times).

Deb

he is gorgeous, there's something about the wild look that makes him really handsome :wub:

He is lovely but I'm a bit biased as we have one too :wub:

What a lovely little face :wub: :wub: he looks so sweet!

Oh he is gorgeous :wub: :wub: What a handsome dog :thumbsup:

Emma xxx

lurcher lover said:
abbey said:
Jake is 1yr old now..he is 20" at the shoulder and weighs 11.8kg and is just the sweetest lad, he is so laid back and loves everyone and every dog/cat/furry he meets. :D At 7w..

girlskenmore.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

1yr old

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

He's absolutely gorgeous. :wub:

I've got a beddy x whippet - she's absolutely wonderful (if a little mental at times).

Deb

Same. 8 months old now!!! You got any piccies??

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back