The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Agility !

cazzajack

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Does anyone know of any agility clubs in the Wisbech Area ? Ideally Saturday or Fridays ?

I don't know of any in that area but you could look on Agilitynet as it gives a list of training clubs all over the country. :)

My 2 lurchers compete at agility, prepare to get hooked :lol: :lol:

Julie

Good luck - hope yous find a club and get a bit of agility training with your dogs - it really does add another dimension to the fun you can have wth your dog no matter what type it is. :)

oh Hi Ali :)

Will keep you posted....

There used to be a sign up in Nimax Feeds but its gone :( Typical I didnt take the number down !!! and they did Saturday mornings

Cool if we could go together :)

Does anyone know of any agility clubs in the Wisbech Area ? Ideally Saturday or Fridays ?

has it got to be a friday or saturday as i know of one on a sunday afternoon down the road near me

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back