The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Alfie

lurcher-lass

2 Of A Kind
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Havnt really posted many pics of alfie up so i thought id pop some on of him, then and now pics:

Then

alfie_11.jpg

alfie_12.jpg

Now

DSC01134.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

:wub: :wub:

he is lovely courtney...flynn has similar markings as Alfie :huggles: gorgeous boy

Will try and remember to get a few pix of the pups tomorrow.Im out inthe yard all day long,but never get the chance to take any pix,as im flat out with the new shed.Looks like i'll need another tree,to get the job finnished,as the wood seems to be disapearing somehow.Would think that Alfie should do alright Courtney.Built for the job.

Ok thanks Billy, yea hes a nifty dog, Should be good on some bigger stuff when we get back home.

What a cracker pup Courtney...? Vicky...? Can i settle for the first one :wacko: Lovely pup anyway :thumbsup:

stormydog said:
What a cracker pup Courtney...?  Vicky...?  Can i settle for the first one  :wacko:   Lovely pup anyway  :thumbsup:

Yea you where right the first time john :lol:

And thanks.

hes 13 month old stands at 25 1/2 "

and his breeding is, beddy/wheaton/whippet/bull/grehound, so he has a bit of everything in him :lol:

lurcher-lass said:
Havnt really posted many pics of alfie up so i thought id pop some on of him, then and now pics:
DSC00824.jpg

:wub:   :wub:

Alfie is a fine looking boy :wub: love his markings :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back