The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

All Ok

Nigel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Appologies for the extended downtime on K9...

The server had a major problem which required it to be rebuilt. Then there were problems with the web server part and after those were fixed we were left with a corrupted database. The first database fix failed and an extensive rebuild of the database took a lot of time.

We are now living in Portugal & at the moment have no landline or adsl - so relying on mobile Internet connection! It was the good work of the hosting company that saved the day.

Thanks, Nigel

so glad k9 is back ive missed it as have a lot of others :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done, thought i had been blocked!!!

glad to see it back again ..its no good Nigel you will just have to move back lol (w00t) (w00t)

Many thanks for all the hard work. have been missing my k9 fix :)

Well, I really hope we are back... this time. Thanks for everyones patience.

We've had real problems with the database keep on corrupting & giving the ips error. Now we are back on a disaster recovery backup & things are looking fairly healthy. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back