The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Alternative Therapies

~Helen~

Warrior Queen
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm hoping to gather a few threads together here on what people think about alternative medicine for their pets, and various recommendations and experiences. Please comment if there is a burning issue you'd like to share/discuss :)

alternative therapy? thread from Oct 04

Here's a thread with some pictures of dogs enjoying hydrotherapy, if anyone has any further information about where pools are which offer this service, could they add it to this FAQ thread by replying to me here so that members and guests can have a quick-reference? Thanks!

Dogs in the pool

Some links to outside sites, with thanks to Beejay:

Natural Animal Health

Website for finding a Vet with a homeopathic qualification

Homeopathic remedies and Bach Flower remedies

Another outside link to the excellent Dorwest Herbs site which is packed with information for animals and humans :thumbsup: Dorwest has been producing high quality Licensed Herbal Medicines and Dietary Supplements for people and their pets for over 50 years.

Dorwest Herbs Home Page

and a thread I've just found all about chiropractic for dogs:

chiropractic

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back