The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Amazing

DarrenG

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
the only thread about working whippets in the working whippet section has been removed lol

mate they are anti working whippets on here fluffy slipper only

robert

me no way most on here want whippet but dont want them chaseing little bunny rabbits

robert

can the mods tell me why in a working section we are not allowed to talk about lamping and catching rabbits?

Do you think it may be better to drop the word working if we are not allowed to talk about what the whippet was originally bred for?

Its not as good as it used to be on here. Used to be a good craic on here..

me no way most on here want whippet but dont want them chaseing little bunny rabbits
robert

I for one envy you guys who can work your whippets.......there is nothing I'd like to see more than my whippet chasing, and hopefully catching a bunny, but sadly there aren't too many running around London!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do so agree. Working whippets forum. Well if you don't like the idea of your whippet catching bunnies. don't go on here. Simples.lol

robert

I for one envy you guys who can work your whippets.......there is nothing I'd like to see more than my whippet chasing, and hopefully catching a bunny, but sadly there aren't too many running around London!! ;)
Forgot to add that I consider Oscar to be very fit but am sure that if he ever got the opportunity to work I'm sure he would struggle to keep up with the true workers

Would love him to try one day to see how much stamina he really has!!! :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back