The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ambers Pregnant

lalena

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well, so far all seems to be in order :sweating: shes not as large as she was last pregnancy, but the nipples have to be seen to be believed! :lol: but i am dreading one aspect...shes due on 5th november, which concerns me greatly :(

to all of you here also awaiting a litter, good luck :luck:

good :luck: :luck: and dont forget lots of picys when ther born :D

lots of luck hope she doesnt whelp on bonfire night :luck: :)

WOW another one! Congratz!! :cheers: and good luck Amber :luck: :luck:

lalena said:
well, so far all seems to be in order :sweating: shes not as large as she was last pregnancy, but the nipples have to be seen to be believed! :lol: but i am dreading one aspect...shes due on 5th november, which concerns me greatly :( to all of you here also awaiting a litter, good luck :luck:

Oh, dear, but then again they never whelp on the due date, do they.............unless it is very very inconvenient :)

Best of luck! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

My Callista is due 9 days later. :)

its not the inconvenience, its the noise factor :( amber is fine with fireworks and is a good mum, but the sod of a dog next door isnt so good. i just dont want her panicking with all the bangs, the barking, on top of being in labour :sweating: mind you, last time she went a little early, day 57/58, so hopefully she'll be settled by the time bonfire night kicks off :)

i cant wait, though :D i know they'll all be black brindle with white, but i'm dying to see the markings :huggles: in the last litter one boy had a perfect upside down T on his chest :wub:

Awww more gorgeous Amber babies, lots of pics please :wub: :wub: :wub: , send them to me if you need Lalena :thumbsup:

black brindles!!!!!!!! how adorable, can't wait to see if you are right - I love black brindles :wub: - lots of piccy's please :thumbsup:

:luck: Amber, bet you have a boy called Guy :lol:

doris said:
black brindles!!!!!!!! how adorable, can't wait to see if you are right - I love black brindles  :wub: - lots of piccy's please :thumbsup:

They can't really be anything else Doris,it's a repeat mating of the last time with both Brindle parents so chances of any other color are pretty unheard of! :blink:

BUT then again she is owned by Lalena,so nothing would surprise me!! :lol:

I hope she goes early Lalena for her sake and the puppies,are you keeping another one this time?I have my fingers crossed for her for a safe and speedy whelping. :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

I can't wait to see them :D :D

05whippet said:
doris said:
black brindles!!!!!!!! how adorable, can't wait to see if you are right - I love black brindles  :wub: - lots of piccy's please :thumbsup:

They can't really be anything else Doris,it's a repeat mating of the last time with both Brindle parents so chances of any other color are pretty unheard of! :blink:

I hope she goes early Lalena for her sake and the puppies,are you keeping another one this time?I have my fingers crossed for her for a safe and speedy whelping. :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

What colour are the grand parents. I love black brindles. :wub: .

Juley said:
05whippet said:
doris said:

What colour are the grand parents. I love black brindles. :wub: .

ta very much pam! :p

well, ambers mum, stella, is golden brindle. stellas mum is black brindle with white, her sire is white with black eye patch (stellas litter was bizarre tbo. she was only brindle, one was blue, the rest white with patches :huggles: )

ambers dad is black brindle with white, but i dont know his parents colouring.

buddy, the stud we've used, is black brindle with no white, ditto for both his parents. funnily enough, buddys owner was a bit miffed at our last litters colour. he couldnt believe they ALL came out with white markings, given that buddy comes from a line of black brindles minus any white pmsl :lol:

:luck: Hope all goes well with Amber Lalena

BTW William's birthday is the day after bonfire night maybe that explains why he's braindead all the bangs when he was a baby killed of the brain cells :oops:

05whippet said:
doris said:
black brindles!!!!!!!! how adorable, can't wait to see if you are right
They can't really be anything else Doris,it's a repeat mating of the last time with both Brindle parents so chances of any other color are pretty unheard of!

ah, see, you're assuming I know or understand colour genetics :wacko:

I don't!! :lol:

doris said:
05whippet said:
doris said:
black brindles!!!!!!!! how adorable, can't wait to see if you are right
They can't really be anything else Doris,it's a repeat mating of the last time with both Brindle parents so chances of any other color are pretty unheard of!

ah, see, you're assuming I know or understand colour genetics :wacko:

I don't!! :lol:

Me neither!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

oakmoorehill said:
:luck: Hope all goes well with Amber Lalena

BTW William's birthday  is the day after bonfire night maybe that explains why he's braindead all the bangs when he was a baby killed of the brain cells :oops:

:eek: wicked mummy, you! :p william is lovely, and i know for a fact you wouldnt change a thing :lol:

lalena said:
last time she went a little early, day 57/58,
Under 60 seems to be the norm nowadays, all my whippet litters were early and the last one came on the 56th day. :luck: :luck: :luck:

do you know what's missing from this thread?

a nice pic of the mum-to-be :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back