The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Andover & District Whippet Racing Club

Discussion in 'Dog Sports' started by finalez, Apr 11, 2011.

1. finalez

finalez Guest

Andover have a club meeting this Sunday, if you wish to come along,please book in by calling Rob Sweet on 01256 470835 or 07500 330510 by 9pm Wednesday 13th :thumbsup:

2. haycroft

haycroft New Member Registered

could you book both of mine in

what time are you starting

3. finalez

finalez Guest

Will do Jayne. Starting usual time....11.30ish, so no need to put the welly down too much. See you Sunday :thumbsup:

4. Darcia

Darcia New Member Registered

What a gorgeous day today and a lovely relaxed friendly atmosphere :thumbsup: Thanks to everyone for making it so.

Do hope Fly the Wind isnt too badly hurt after pulling up in his last race, as did our veteran Tyler :(

Lovely to see Cam's brothers & sisters Tom, Holly, Jake and Ben, they almost dont seem like puppies anymore as they are growing so quickly!

Hoping for a little bit of rain this week to make everything perfect for the open next sunday :luck:

5. Joanna

Joanna Active Member Registered

One of my most favourite places in the world is the field behind the Weyhill Fayre. Wish I had my caravan still, would love to join you all at the week-end. I hope it goes really well and raises a massive amount for a great charity. Lesley and Mark are wonderful people and deserve medals. xxx

6. June Jonigk

June Jonigk Active Member Registered

Couldn't agree more. We will miss you my mate, but hope to catch up with you soon xx