The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Andover June 17th

boothros

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks to all at Andover for welcoming us as newbies last Sunday. We got a few pics, but not the best we've ever taken. (I'm sending a disc to Steph with more on is anyones interested) We had a lovely day and can't wait to come next time, (when we'll bring more bacon!)

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0064-1.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0019-1.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great photos :thumbsup: The first one is of Steve & Sue Evans VC Sharp Hint with her kennel mate Gypsy :thumbsup:

Hiya Sharon fantastic photos!! When is the next one? Would love to come along...didn't know of anything like this so local :cheers:

Great pictures, I didn't know there was racing at Andover!

Can anyone give me more details as we would love to come along and watch.

Linda

Linda Curtis said:
Great pictures, I didn't know there was racing at Andover!
Can anyone give me more details as we would love to come along and watch.

Linda

Hi Linda

I think the next meeting is 1st July then 14th July :thumbsup: But I'm not sure if this is at Middle Wallop or Weyhill, so I would give Steph Hood a call to check just before you go :p Let me know if you want Steph's number and I'll e-mail it to you :D

beaubeau said:
They're great photos  :thumbsup:  

Tracey X

I'm very very disappointed with the pics. Took New camera, and had the focussing zone set up wrong - over 190 pics and I can't say I'm happy with any of them.

Oh well, will just have to remember the next time. :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back