The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Andy & Finn

sinderman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DSCN1845.jpg

DSCN1844.jpg

Thanks,

Roger

Nice looking pair, Roger. All the best fo the future. :thumbsup:

Dogs looking real good tho fella stood behind could do with losing a pound or 2 ;) (w00t)

hope to see ya soon :teehee:

Dogs looking real good tho fella stood behind could do with losing a pound or 2 ;) (w00t)

hope to see ya soon :teehee:

Cheers all.

Andy hasn't raced in ages due to his toes swelling when he raced and worked. Not sure what that was all about really. He had x-rays at the vets which didnt show any significant damage but was advised to lead walk him for 4 weeks. Just to be on the safe side I've lead walked him for about 3 months and kept him off the tracks.

Anyway I raced him yesterday for the first time (at Highgate on soft sand). He did the fastest time of the day despite not being in condition, so Im well pleased. His foot is fine today so I've got my fingers crossed that all is well. Gonna keep lead walking him and then build him up slowly....anyway time will tell.

Finn raced at Highgate yesterday and he's shite :teehee: Not impressed he cut corners :wacko:

Roger

Cheers all.

Andy hasn't raced in ages due to his toes swelling when he raced and worked. Not sure what that was all about really. He had x-rays at the vets which didnt show any significant damage but was advised to lead walk him for 4 weeks. Just to be on the safe side I've lead walked him for about 3 months and kept him off the tracks.

Anyway I raced him yesterday for the first time (at Highgate on soft sand). He did the fastest time of the day despite not being in condition, so Im well pleased. His foot is fine today so I've got my fingers crossed that all is well. Gonna keep lead walking him and then build him up slowly....anyway time will tell.

Finn raced at Highgate yesterday and he's shite :teehee: Not impressed he cut corners :wacko:

Roger

hi roger ,

lovely to see finn looking so well , he's still a stunner

love harry and shirl x :thumbsup:

hi roger , lovely to see finn looking so well , he's still a stunner

love harry and shirl x :thumbsup:
thanks he is coming on well he as had 4 rabbits on the lamp and just started to do a bit at game fairs

very pleased with him

roger

mmmmmmm cake can I order that one for Sandringham please.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back