The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another Litter For Two Become One

rocky

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Shirley Ashworth's Spiders Lady (Spellbound x Show Time) has safely delivered 5 bitch pups at decent intervals throughout the night. Both mother and pups are fine and healthy, 3 brindle, 1 blue and 1 white. Vet had to be in attendance for the birth of the first one but after that all went well.

p.s. Shirley says Jade, I will ring you this morning.

Ooooh well done!

And 5 bitches (w00t) some people have all the luck :lol:

Jade, get round there for some pic's!!!!!!

Am over the Moon!!!!

More pups for our region next year, and yet another blue bitch Shirley i think its a sign.

These pups could be very handy as Spiders lady is full litter sister to showboat and half sister to the great show three, taken back to 2 become one will hopefully be good.

Well done Meg!!

:cheers: Congratulations, best of luck for the future with them. :luck:

Come on we need proud mum and pups piks! :D

Jac

May take a while for pics to come thru but will deffinately get some on

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to shirley, spiders lady and two become one, these pups will be spoilt rotten knowing shirley, and why not, all the best to all parties. :cheers: :luck:

well done shirley, glad all went well, should be a good litter, :luck: good luck with them,

:thumbsup: I have seen,and i have pics of the little 5 ashworth ladies, i'll e-mail to jade and let her do the honours

i like a bit chat to spiders,owner,lovly person,best of luck with the puppys,used sol,myself and had good results,top class stud dog :thumbsup:

Ok here we go !!!!! Am so chuffed pups look lovely.

This is proud mum Megan/ Meg (Spiders Lady) with the pups

meg.JPG

This is the White bitch

white.JPG

Last pic for today pups are very similar in colour Shirley seemed to think that they are going to change, was blimmin hard to tell the difference in the photos :oops: lol

brindle.JPG

Ooooh it'd have to be the white one me thinks, they're all lovely :huggles: Best of luck :luck:

jade scott said:

Well done Son of a Lady for taking the lovely photos and thanks to Jade for putting them on K9. Perhaps we can have some more when the pups are a little older.

Mum looks so proud...lovely looking healthy litter

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back