The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another New Mating For Rch Cracked It

spellbound

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nch Daylami +rch cracked it, hes been at it again another great bitch been mated to a great stud dog pups due 11th october,

3 great bitch in 3 weeks,Rch what spot, rch/Nch michellebelle and now Nch Daylami, to add to the long list of pups already produced since coming home, :)

it just show's that no matter what people say about my dogs to put owners off coming to them, they will think for themself and come to the best :- "

good luck with the pups :cheers: i think your asking alot 19 pup from one litter lol, but i'm sure mum and dad will do there best, :thumbsup:

:luck: Hope she take's and has lot's of pup's :luck:

Does this mean that Daylami was in season when running in Scotland then?

Steve

Karen-Coral said:
Does this mean that Daylami was in season when running in Scotland then?
Steve

no she came in season i think on the 1 august, went to the vet yesterday and he told them she needed mating with in 48hours

good luck arnie and lucie lets hope u get some nice pups!

cracked it is gettin some good bitches at them moment well done ZAK!

sherry said:
will this be daylami's 1st lining?
1st choice a while back was one of Gill Hardy's dogs-but didn't take...

also John Gisby's Another Spot was reported to be making a special trip to line her?

well first choice today was cracked it, hope she as lots of pups for them :luck:

it had been arranged that we go to arnie and lucie's saturday and stop for the weekend to make sure they got 2 mating's, with cracked it, but when they had her to the vet's yesterday he told them she needed mating with-in 48 hour's, so they have stop with dave and sheila simm's, over night and cracked it will mate her again in the morning, :huggles:

another good mating this morning, 25 minutes, just the waiting now see if she's in pup, good luck :luck:

If i did require an explantion Mr Gill I would have done so already--- without any prompting from you i can assure you of that. I was interested in the "8th "day lining as i have always worked on the 11th day--- and will be interested in the outcome.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back