The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another New Mating

spellbound

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
when in scotland for the derby weekend Rch Cracked it, mated Rch / Nch Michellebelle, pups due 30 september, cracked it's, going to have alot off nice pups running next year, good luck with michellebelle Alison + Colin,

good luck they will be well bred dogs hope everything goes well!!

:D see piglet that's much better, than what you were going to put, lol :thumbsup:

thats right yvonne but i was right in wat i said on the fone though!!

A brilliant mating, two very good whippets :D the pups will be something special I am sure :p

:) piglet is that where your next pups coming from, ??????????lol

me and shelly will look out for one :- "

its not out of striesland and the only other stud dog i like is gillette but loved little michellebelle she had a gutsy tempremant for a little bitch!

piglet said:
its not out of striesland and the only other stud dog i like is gillette but loved little michellebelle she had a gutsy tempremant for a little bitch!
I can see another fantasy litter thread coming on

spellbound said:
:)   piglet is that where your next pups coming from, ??????????lol
me and shelly will look out for one  :- "

i was still on about, the phone call, thought you was on the look out for a pup out of that breeding,

we all know the quality of dog you have had in the passed so would'nt think you would want a pup bred from Spellbound or cracked it, lol :thumbsup:

could some one tell me how i could put my name down for a pup :cheers:

good luck Colin and Alison, hope you get a few bitch,s to choose from :luck: :luck: :luck: :D :D

:) already got a dog pup on order, and had lots of call's about pups, :thumbsup:

more little bu--ers :- " cracking mating :thumbsup: bet they all spoken for now :luck: has all the greyhound/wor john pups gone they will be gooduns intersting to see what they make.

:) cracked its,mated some very good biitch since coming home, got some great looking pups really looking forward to next year to see them all running, and having a pup or two myself, but don't tell Tony i said that lol :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back