The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Anubus Dog Food

em21

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Has anyone heard of the dog food anubus? I pick my pup up on Sunday (w00t) and that is what the breeder is feeding him. I want to get some and gradually wean him off it... thing is I can't find it anywhere??

Love Emma xxx

ive just googled it.......................NOTHING !! :unsure:

hely said:
ive just googled it.......................NOTHING !! :unsure:
Well that's what I thought was odd, I googled it straight away and couldn't find anything? Hmm maybe she has made a mistake, I can't even think of any food that even sounds anything like that?? Will find out on Sunday I suppose :blink:

Thanks for your replies.

Emma xxx

Emma

Might the breeder have meant EUKANUBAs?

Very popular with some dog breeders. I would ask breeder for enough puppy food for 3 or 4 days then wean him on to whatever you have decided.

Pauline

maggie217 said:
EmmaMight the breeder have meant EUKANUBAs?

Very popular with some dog breeders.  I would ask breeder for enough puppy food for 3 or 4 days then wean him on to whatever you have decided.

Pauline

Hi Pauline

I did wonder about that. She's giving me a weeks worth... Can you wean them off the food type that quickly then?

Emma xxx

em21 said:
maggie217 said:

Very popular with some dog breeders.  I would ask breeder for enough puppy food for 3 or 4 days then wean him on to whatever you have decided.

Pauline

Hi Pauline

I did wonder about that. She's giving me a weeks worth... Can you wean them off the food type that quickly then?

Emma xxx

I think so Emma. As you will be giving a bit less each day of what you are weaning from, and increasing the new type of food you will probably have enough to make the change over 10-12 days. Although I wouldn't start the change in the first couple of days home. And when you find out for definite what it is you can always get a bit more if you wish.

Remember plenty of pics of his homecoming :wub:

Pauline

Last edited by a moderator:
Think you can buy it at pets at home type places Emma, my mum feeds her Lab on it :thumbsup:

maggie217 said:
em21 said:
maggie217 said:

Pauline

Hi Pauline

Emma xxx

I think so Emma. As you will be giving a bit less each day of what you are weaning from, and increasing the new type of food you will probably have enough to make the change over 10-12 days. Although I wouldn't start the change in the first couple of days home. And when you find out for definite what it is you can always get a bit more if you wish.

Pauline

Oh yes, plenty of pictures for deffinate Pauline! Then we will have to arrange a meet up?

Emma xxx

em21 said:
maggie217 said:
em21 said:
maggie217 said:

Pauline

Hi Pauline

Emma xxx

Pauline

Oh yes, plenty of pictures for deffinate Pauline! Then we will have to arrange a meet up?

Emma xxx

:thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back