The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Any Shows This Weekend? Post Results Here

quintessence

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
If anyone is showing this weekend it would be nice to see results. If you have a win please tell us about it.

Jenny

Nothing for us this weekend but next weekend we're off to Shepton Malket and Taunton show with Kendra ( youngest) and Savvy (oldest). Savvy's been training a junior handler for the past few months. She LOVES her juniors and still loves showing at 12 so as long as she's happy we still let her show.

Her Junior Handler visited her on Christmas Eve with a gift and her face lit up and she went all silly as she hasn't seen her for a couple of months. Saturday should be interesting LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of nice results for the Citycroft team to share from over the festive season.

At Stourbridge & DCS under Helen Rishworth, Martha, Citycroft Supanova won Puppy, Junior and was BP and BOB going on to win PG1 under Winifred Mee.

Not to be out done, today at Luton Canine Association Premier open show, brother Charlie, Citycroft Star Gazing over Yialousa won Puppy, Graduate and was BP under Ian Halbert and then won PG1 under Kathy Gorman. Fingers crossed for him and Anita when they return for BIS tomorrow!!

Well Done to all at Citycroft, what a lovely set of wins your puppies have gained. The wins are all the more special because they are winning for other owners in many different parts of the country.

Good Luck to Anita for tomorrow, we will eagerly await the results.

Good Luck next weekend Wendy. It says a lot for our breed that Savvy at 12 is doing so well in veteran and also bringing along a Junior Handler. My little Dylan becomes a Veteran in February, I really can't believe it.

Jenny

I suck and didn't copy the results of the Whippet classes, Kendra got a 3rd in Jr and a third in AV Good Citizens Stakes.

Savvy won AV Hound Veteran, rushed from that ring to help her Jr Handler get a Reserve in a good size class for the age group (the youngest group), and then ended the day with Best Veteran in Show!! To ice the cake (so to speak) this is the same show that she went RIBS at 6 years ago. So just a really nice rounding out for us.

Wendy

edit to add I cannot believe Dylan will be a Veteran!

Well Done Wendy, Savvy, Kendra and Savvy's Junior Handler. I would like to think Dylan could possibly be shown in at least one veteran class, we'll just have to wait and see, but can you imagine that Savvy would be five years older than him, almost twice a veteran, she is amazing.

Jenny

Thanks Jenny, no I can't imagine that either, but I'm just so proud of my 'baby' girl. My first show dog, my first whippet, and we learned so much together, and now she's teaching others. I love this dog :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back