The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Anybody know what this could be?

It really isn't possible to say from a photo. Has it happened suddenly like an injury or come up over time?

I'm sorry I can't do anything to help either as it's just been posted as an attachment :(

When in doubt, vet, vet, VET... even a licensed DVM won't opinionate based on a photo, U need an in-person, hands-on exam for a diagnosis. :( And of course, any of us is fully qualified to express an opinion, but an opinion isn't much help when a pet needs 1st, a Dx, & 2nd, proper Tx.

I hope it's simple & easily fixed - let us know, please, what the Dr says?
- terry

I saw an image earlier but it has changed to an attachment. It looked quite sore though.

Can yous see it now?

Attachments

• 1FA220AB-9876-4069-8B13-610B47B91F56.jpeg
    1FA220AB-9876-4069-8B13-610B47B91F56.jpeg
    412.5 KB · Views: 187
Because of the risk of Alabama Rot I would ask for an emergency appointment this evening - Your vet will have an emergency number. It might be nothing but you really don't want to run the risk.

Alabama Rot 58% sure of it please make an appointment with your vet or make an emergency trip!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back