The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Anyone Else Having Problems Today ?

Jones

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A few times today when I've tried to get on here all I've got is this error message :unsure:

mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='0d4efc952395172195f886e6a37226aa' and ip_address='62.255.9.59'

mySQL error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)

mySQL error code:

Date: Wednesday 08th of December 2004 12:23:12 PM

Is it me or K.9 ? :unsure: I don't know if this is anything to do with it but I changed my e-mail address on here yesterday so I had to re-do the confirmation e-mail link thingy :unsure:

It seems o.k now though :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

Yeh me too, i have to keep going through a search engine to get in ok - strange :angry:

Yes I had the same problem yesterday for a few hours :( and today a few times,

Seems ok now though :D

Julie

Yes, there is a problem - we're out of disc space on the server.

Not quite sure why this has happened suddenly but I'm trying to resolve it. We may have to resort to paying more money for some more disc space :(

Normal service will be restored shortly...

yes i have been having that problem too and it is still doing it now and again :rant: :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back