The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Anyone ever bred a litter?

ericahartpury

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone,

I am at university doing veterinary nursing and I am doing my final project on dog breeding practices in the UK. I have a questionnaire that needs to be filled out anonymously by anyone that's ever bred a litter of dogs. It is very quick and easy! I would appreciate it a huge huuuuuuge amount! :D your few minutes amounts to a lot to me!

Thanks everyone!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9DCTRW3

Hi everyone,

I am at university doing veterinary nursing and I am doing my final project on dog breeding practices in the UK. I have a questionnaire that needs to be filled out anonymously by anyone that's ever bred a litter of dogs. It is very quick and easy! I would appreciate it a huge huuuuuuge amount! :D your few minutes amounts to a lot to me!

Thanks everyone!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9DCTRW3

Hi, I gladly went to take the survey, and I did try to take part in the survey, however as a small hobby breeder (bred two litters), I got to the government questions and those 'guidelines' really don't apply as I don't breed more than x litters per year (dependent on county and National) amongst other things. But personally I felt that the question about the purpose of breeding that breed with the answers of 'choose one' appearnce, temperament or other' was misleading, both for the person giving the answer and for the interpretation of that answer. That question should have the option to tick more than one, and it is missing 'HEALTH' as one of the most important options. My personal answer would be temperament, conformation (appearance) and health in equal measures, but probably slightly more weight on health. That answer doesn't fit into the analysis checkboxes.

Not meaning to criticise, but as far as I got, I don't know what the results of the survey are actually going to tell you. And since I couldn't really answer the government guidelines (I'm not a commercial breeder), then I couldn't get any further in the survey.

Best of luck with the course and your project. Sorry not to be of more help.

Hi everyone,

I am at university studying veterinary nursing and I am doing a dissertation on dog breeding practices in the UK. I have a questionnaire that I need to be filled out by people that have ever bred a litter of dogs. It is very quick and easy! I would appreciate it a huge huuuuuge amount :)

Your few minutes will be the biggest help to my project!

Thanks everyone!

www.surveymonkey.com/s/9DCTRW3

I've already replied on one of your other two posts on the subject. Unfortunately the way it's set up and worded I do not feel able to complete it effectively and accurately.

Edit to add I am merging the 3 topics into 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back