The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone tried tails.com - great offer on now!

Discussion in 'Dog Food and Diet' started by 6th Sense, Jul 30, 2018.

1. 6th Sense

6th Sense Member Registered

I was referred by a friend to www.tails.com as they apparently tailor make food for your dog based on breed, age, weight etc and then deliver to your door. How much it is tailored I can't tell but my husky does seem to like it and the ingredients are natural.

Currently they have an offer on where you get two weeks free food for £2 postage (in the UK) which is a great deal. Has anyone else tried it?

You can also refer 5 friends and get money off your next order from them. 5 of you can use my code JASON6CH to get a 4 week trial which is a big bag of food!

2. JoanneF

JoanneF Well-Known Member Registered

As I understand it, it isn't as tailored as they would like us to believe - they seem to have a few foods and send the closest match for your dog - but if you need something really specific like free from chicken and grain, they can't actually do it. It isn't a terrible food but it's not the best, it only gets something like 3.3 out of 5 on allaboutdogfood and I think it's quite pricey.

Scrumbles likes this.