The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Apologies for my inactivity and happy belated Christmas/New Year

Crazy Dog Man

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone,

As you may know, I have been a part of this website since late 2017 and shared my life journey living with dogs.

I have been very inactive for a while but I do love this website very much and wish to stay a part of it as much as I can.

The last time I was here, I was struggling with my depression and anxiety and had some trouble with my life back at home here in Yorkshire, since then I have taken time to myself to work on some self-improvement... I've lost weight, got my life back on track, I met and fell in love with an incredible woman and now I am happily married!

Lady & Rocco have helped me a lot in my life, they've shown me that unconditional love exists, whether it's from your family, friends or someone else very special and also, both those sweet doggies gave me a wonderful friendship and supported me through my depression over the years.

I still miss Lady very much (even today), she was like a sister to me in a way, I felt like she always watched over me and when I lost her, I was partly broken and Rocco came along and picked me back up again.

Going and walking Lady and Rocco gave me more confidence to get more and meet other people and make new friends, it helped me get over my anxiety a bit and then with the special bond I had with these amazing pets, it made me feel so much happier, it was almost as if my depression was non-existent.

I really hope everyone here had a really great Christmas and New Year's. Having your friendship here on Dog Forum was also a true blessing to me, I gained a few friendships and learned so much about dogs that I never knew before.

Pets are such a wonderful gift!

It's good to hear such a positive update, warmest congratulations on all the great things that you have done since we last heard from you.

Lovely to hear you are doing well and big congratulations on your marriage! And you are right, having animals in our lives is an incredibly special thing, they are a gift indeed!:)

It's good to hear such a positive update, warmest congratulations on all the great things that you have done since we last heard from you.

Thank you, I am so proud of myself and proud of Lady and Rocco for getting me this far and I am really happy and grateful for the time I've spent on this site so far :D

Lovely to hear you are doing well and big congratulations on your marriage! And you are right, having animals in our lives is an incredibly special thing, they are a gift indeed!:)

Thank you so much :)
My wife and I met through a support network of mutual friends throughout our depression and the pandemic and we bonded over our life experiences as well as common interests.

And yes, animals are really amazing, unique creatures, I dunno what I'd do without Rocco and I am thankful for the beautiful memories I shared with Lady :rolleyes:

Great news and good to see you back.

Thank you :D Good to see you too :) I love being here on this website.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back