The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Archie Is 5 Today

Joanna

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bless him, my first whippet, can be grumpy, can be very scared of air ballooons, fireworks and thunder, but can be the most affectionate, cuddly boy in the world. We love him to pieces, a very special, special lad :huggles:

arsad2.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/SIZE] Archie :wub: :wub:

You sound just like our Digger who also turned five this year ;)

Hope you have been thoroughly spoilt and enjoyed your special day :huggles:

Bad Mummy for calling you a dougnut lump, you are a very special boy :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cheers:

he is a secret speed machine you no :thumbsup: even ran past not 1.....but 2 dogs (w00t) at the weekend :lol:

bless him....little mummys boy :wub:

Oh - how on earth did I miss this yesterday - actually thinking about it, I didn't switch back on after Big Brother.

Anyway, Happy Birthday darling Archie - he's such a sweetie, and he loves his racing - and he's so affectionate too :huggles: Give him xxxx a hug from me Jo

June Jonigk said:
Oh - how on earth did I miss this yesterday - actually thinking about it, I didn't switch back on after Big Brother.
Anyway, Happy Birthday darling Archie - he's such a sweetie, and he loves his racing - and he's so affectionate too  :huggles:   Give him xxxx a hug from me Jo

I am so dense, I have only just realised this has posted twice...............I knew I had uploaded photos :lol:

Any-way, Archie had a lovely day and he doesn't do coats beds and bling but he DOES do sausages and pig's ears, so he was spoilt and had lots of kisses.

Thanks for all your kind wishes. We learnt so much from K9 in the early days of whippeting and are still learning now. Whippets have given us so many friends, so we are very grateful, even to the grumpy ones :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back