The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Arkle

hotlipspaige

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As some ov you know wen in Scotland ruby ate some ov my ibuprofen tablets 8 in total , n she was still not herself so yesterday took her to vets to check her over, which they did and discoverd she had ulcers and the tablets made them burst she had them in her mouth and stomach which now makes sense to why she was so thin and couldn't put on weight and also hated the muzzle on her face , the vet sed her blood levels wer the highest they had ever seen and sed she wouldn't make it and the kindest thing to do was to put her to sleep

We are totally devestated at 10 month old she was our baby our lil star gunna miss her so much

R.I.P ruby run free baby girl xxxx

As some ov you know wen in Scotland ruby ate some ov my ibuprofen tablets 8 in total , n she was still not herself so yesterday took her to vets to check her over, which they did and discoverd she had ulcers and the tablets made them burst she had them in her mouth and stomach which now makes sense to why she was so thin and couldn't put on weight and also hated the muzzle on her face , the vet sed her blood levels wer the highest they had ever seen and sed she wouldn't make it and the kindest thing to do was to put her to sleep
We are totally devestated at 10 month old she was our baby our lil star gunna miss her so much

R.I.P ruby run free baby girl xxxx

So sorry for your tragic news, pups are like toddlers , you have to have eye's in the back of your head to see what they are up to.

Hope the pain of it soon goes away.

regards

Doreen

sorry to hear of your loss ant and family i was hearing so many good comments about your bitch R I P LITTLE GIRL

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg so sorry to hear this very sad news :( , Thinking of you all..

R.I.P little girl :wub:

Elaine, John and Sox

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Joanne, we're so gutted to hear such sad news. We smiled whilst watching her play with the ball and your little frenchie girl just last week, so full of fun.

RIP Ruby :(

So sorry for your loss Joanne and Anth, thinking of you

RIP little girl

So sorry Anth n family. She looked so promising as well. At least she will not be suffering now. RIP little girl, run free.

Sue n Paul

So sorry Joanne & Anth its hard enough to lose them when they are old, but devastating when they are so young. R I P Ruby x

Posted on your wall on facebook Joanne. Ibuprofen is bloody lethal. I really can't understand why they don't produce them in child proof bottles, they're sugar coated and tempting to kids just as much as dogs. I'm so sorry for your loss, crying shame for you all. :huggles:

So sorry to be reading this sad new :(

RIP Ruby

Really sorry to hear this sad news

R.I.P Run free little girl

really sorry Jo and Anth she had such a promising future ahead of her

r.i.p RUBY

So sorry to hear your sad news Joanne, your whole family must be devastated. R.I.P Ruby.

totally gutted for you all dont know wot else to say. RIP little one xxx

so sorry for you anth and family she was looking so promising RIP xx

Really sorry son you have had a tough year with your dogs hope you can get over this thinking of you and joanne. Mam and dad

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back