The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Arrabella - Now Known As Pebbles

PhoenixMum

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello,

Hopefully this will work now...

She has been soo good, she sleeps through the night (Yipee!!) and is slowly understanding that she needs to wee wee outside, you just have to be on your toes, because if the back door isnt open then she will wee by the door :thumbsup:

She went for her 1st vax on Friday, so im now counting down the days to taking her out!

PICT0336.jpg

PICT0325.jpg

In here new Hoodie :lol:

PICT0305.jpg

Hunter is soo smitten with her:

PICT0302.jpg

PICT0301.jpg

PICT0298.jpg

PICT0296.jpg

She loves her chicken hehe

PICT0278.jpg

PICT0276.jpg

But shes always bitting my feet!!! :blink:

PICT0253.jpg

she looks like she has settled even taken over lol

here's her sister Kitty

046-3.jpg

039-2.jpg

Ahh Pebbles & Kitty! What a treat! They look fab! Please give them both kisses from their auntie chris! Walter is brilliant too!

Ahh Pebbles & Kitty! What a treat! They look fab! Please give them both kisses from their auntie chris! Walter is brilliant too!
pebbles and our deuce must be twins they are so a like he likes to hang on ya laces and now hes fount his yap and his fav bit is bitting our max,s tail .. little bugger will try and get some photos on soon they all have them cute eyes .. nice photo of kitty . x x

Aww Kitty is soo cute!

Should have made this into the family thread. Be nice to see Walter.

She weights 2.6kgs, do you think that is the right weight? We keep feeding her, but she doesnt eat alot, she tends to nibble at her food and then lose interest.

pebbles and our deuce must be twins they are so a like he likes to hang on ya laces and now hes fount his yap and his fav bit is bitting our max,s tail .. little bugger will try and get some photos on soon they all have them cute eyes .. nice photo of kitty . x x
Yeah, Pebbles has already been grumbled at by Phoenix because she was hanging on his tail. Her favourite is biting Hunters willy! :blink:

Aww - nice to see they've all got loving homes.

Didn't realise you'd had one Deb. Ian ordered me away from the van when I went to have a look (w00t) apparently 6 is enough :blink:

Keep the pics coming all of you

Debs

Aww - nice to see they've all got loving homes.
Didn't realise you'd had one Deb. Ian ordered me away from the van when I went to have a look (w00t) apparently 6 is enough :blink:

Keep the pics coming all of you

Debs

Neither did the other half pmsl, 6 is no amount Deb you need to even it up to about 8 i think (w00t)

havent weighed kitty but she eats like a horse, anything and everything, she is the tiddler of the family up against Raven she looks like a chihauhau lol

well finally got deuce ( dave as amanda named him ) to pose for the album hes now 10 weeks and going for his second jabs tomorrow and making his apperance at pools brook in a couple of weeks so his foster mum amanda can see how much hes grown ..lol

doggys_022.jpg

He looks fab,knew he would be special.I enjoyed having him soo much,and cant wait to see him grow up.

I am so pleased he went to you,Sue and Les.

Amanda..x

Duece is looking fab :thumbsup: , wish Kitty would stand still for photo's she's like a little whirlwind definately come out of her shell now (w00t)

Kitty has settled in well, she thinks she owns the place

kitty killing Raven lol

018-4.jpg
illin

Kitty looks great & so does Dave!! Walter is a beast, I will get ellie to take some pics of him & forward them to Amanda to ask her nicely to put them on here! I have to say he is a saint compared to Paddy's pup Maud!! Maud is chewing on Gert & Mick while Walter is toasting his balls in front of the log burner!! paddy's other young dog Jim decided to eat the leather sofa on Friday then tried to blame Maud!! :angry:

Kitty looks great & so does Dave!! Walter is a beast, I will get ellie to take some pics of him & forward them to Amanda to ask her nicely to put them on here! I have to say he is a saint compared to Paddy's pup Maud!! Maud is chewing on Gert & Mick while Walter is toasting his balls in front of the log burner!! paddy's other young dog Jim decided to eat the leather sofa on Friday then tried to blame Maud!! :angry:

be nice to see walter deuce (dave) has started to chew loves fingers and hanging on to your laces and bitting our max,s tail and yes he likes to sleep in front of the log burner as well and now he can reach there food bowls so god help them if he gets there first :D :D ..

doggys_027.jpg his first bath bless him x x

Aww Duece is soo cute! Funny how they look the same and act very similar!

Pebbles went for her first walk yesterday, with another Terrier and Whippet, she was the only lady! She managed to walk for a while, but i ended up carrying her the rest or the walk as she was exhausted! But she was brilliant with the other terrier and whippet, so confident she didnt mind jumping all over the grumpy terriers head!

Ill try and load the pictures tonight.

OK here is Pebbles's First walk:

PICT0015-1.jpg

With the boys

PICT0018-1.jpg

This is Bill, She would not leave him alone! i think she is in love with him :teehee:

PICT0025-1.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0029-1.jpg

PICT0030-1.jpg

Sorry, they're not the best pics, but she moves so quick its hard to get a good one of her :blink:

lovely pics shes so like our deuce :)) carnt wait till we all meet up and compare them ..lol

Great to see pebbles out on her first adventure!! Look forward to catching up with all the kids soon!! sorry that i am so crap at taking pics (maggi will vouch for me) Walter is great & enjoying his adventures down the horses with his mates!! Katie keep the pics coming!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back